Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any long term Oura ring users?
Quote | Reply
I’ve had an oura ring since it was just a Kickstarter project. I switched to the oura v2 when it got released, over 2y ago.

Curious to hear feedback of the battery usage for users who’ve had the ring for a long time.

I’m pretty disappointed with mine since the battery doesn’t last for a full night of sleep anymore (compared to 7d when brand new).
Quote Reply
Re: Any long term Oura ring users? [tamiii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love my ring. My battery life started to be come real short as well. Emailed customer service and they replace my ring. I think it was under warranty or manufacture defect. Oura was great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've long thought about ring devices as an interesting design, some for personal, some for work-related reasons. I've played around with a few ring input devices, but have never worn a smart one for personal use. Apart from battery life issues what have you like about it?
Quote Reply
Re: Any long term Oura ring users? [chrisesposito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chrisesposito wrote:
I've long thought about ring devices as an interesting design, some for personal, some for work-related reasons. I've played around with a few ring input devices, but have never worn a smart one for personal use. Apart from battery life issues what have you like about it?

It's much smaller than a bracelet or a watch and therefore less "annoying" to wear while sleeping. The data provided in the app is really focused towards sleep/recovery and I found it more accurate than the sleep function of the garmin watch of my wife. The garmin for example would add extra sleep if we were sitting on the couch watching TV. Didnt have this issue with Oura.

When the ring used to work fine it was really a "wear it and forget it" device. I really paid attention to the "readiness score" provided.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If it’s good enough for Lance Armstrong, it’s good enough for me 😉
Quote Reply