Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Another softride question. Where to store nutrition [chig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a tri-newbie and a clydesdale and weigh 250. Just starting to get into triathlon in hopes of gaining fitness. Will the beam support my weight?

I think softrides are cool looking, but am concerned about their engineering b/c they look different from other bikes.
Quote Reply
Re: Another softride question. Where to store nutrition [chig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Chig,

Just want to say I love my TT7. Thanks again for helping us out down here in Alabama. I see that you put on your post you can sign up for the beam team on the website. Would you please post where that is because I have been all over that site and can not find it anywhere. Thanks again. Look forward to meeting you soon and would still like to get up to Chattanooga some time. Let us know. Thanks..

Craig in Alabama
Quote Reply
Re: Another softride question. Where to store nutrition [hugh jass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't believe that SR's will take your weight, but< if I recall Titanflex will. www.titanflex-usa.com???

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Another softride question. Where to store nutrition [hugh jass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titan Flex makes a beam bike that will hold your weight. Kick-arse bike, IMHO. Love mine.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur
(That which is said in Latin sounds profound)
Quote Reply
Re: Another softride question. Where to store nutrition [hugh jass [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think softride makes a classic beam that will handle 250. I also think the Al rocket beam can handle it as well. Search the softride website for more definitive answers

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Another softride question. Where to store nutrition [hugh jass [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Softride's website says 240 limit on the Classic, 200 limit on the Rocket. Titan Flex has a boom that goes up to 305 lbs, according to their chart. Yikes!

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur
(That which is said in Latin sounds profound)
Quote Reply

Prev Next