Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another motorist swerved at me today, and then I did this......
Quote | Reply

https://www.standard.co.uk/...london-a3852896.html

My latest book: "Out of the Melting Pot, Into the Fire" is on sale on Amazon and at other online and local booksellers
Quote Reply
Re: Another motorist swerved at me today, and then I did this...... [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good job the UK bans guns!
its bad enough that these nutters are carrying knives

-

http://www.thetrinerd.com
Quote Reply
Re: Another motorist swerved at me today, and then I did this...... [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It always scares the crap out of me when motorcyclists zoom between cars this way. So dangerous
Quote Reply
Re: Another motorist swerved at me today, and then I did this...... [JoeO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where can I get me one of those?

I'm going to need a larger saddlebag though..
Quote Reply
Re: Another motorist swerved at me today, and then I did this...... [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Adam Savage
Quote Reply
Re: Another motorist swerved at me today, and then I did this...... [slidecontrol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No arrests have been made!
Quote Reply
Re: Another motorist swerved at me today, and then I did this...... [NUFCrichard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NUFCrichard wrote:
No arrests have been made!

Ironically the day before the "London cycling chief" (whoever he is) said Cycling was too white and too middle class.

So there will be no arrests since they want to encourage cycling diversity growth.

For reference, where that incident is about a mile and half from where I'm sitting now. Croydon (South London) was never an upper or middle class part of London, but over the last decade I've watched the rot truly set in. The good bars and clubs have closed, some of the larger shops have departed. Those that took the retail space over are discount this or that (normally crap)
Quote Reply