Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another Interesting Speedbar-ish Extension Option
Quote | Reply
I was perusing Revolver's site and came across another unique extension option: https://www.revolverwheels.co.uk/...omono-ergomonosplit/

Quote Reply
Re: Another Interesting Speedbar-ish Extension Option [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It looks like one of the more aerodynamically cleaner options based on the pictures. I'd be curious to know the rough cost cause they seem to be made to order and not very adjustable.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Another Interesting Speedbar-ish Extension Option [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oooh that looks nifty. Also curious about the price.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Interesting Speedbar-ish Extension Option [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
custom made per application, so price fluctuates. He replied to someone on Instagram a while back that it would be priced similarly to other custom options.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good option, wonder about how they will get it to fit certain bikes. Maybe a plate like others have done.

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Another Interesting Speedbar-ish Extension Option [Toothengineer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It already has a plate built in, so it probably does attach the same way at the options that use a separate plate. I think this looks much cleaner than those options though
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's slick. Don't see where the cabling/wiring goes, though.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do they stack up in the wind tunnel? Is it really worth it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sent them email will see if they have a mounting option for a shiv

2024: Bevoman, Galveston, Alcatraz, Marble Falls, Santa Cruz
Quote Reply
Re: Another Interesting Speedbar-ish Extension Option [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gary p wrote:
That's slick. Don't see where the cabling/wiring goes, though.

Based on the pictures, I'm guessing it comes out the back of the short hand grips and then through the center channel:

Last edited by: BigBoyND: Jan 4, 20 18:25
Quote Reply