Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Another Critique my fit (First tri bike)
Quote | Reply
Finally took the plunge to get a tri bike after competing with a road bike for past several years.

I think I am in the general ballpark -- but would appreciate input.

Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XKWCQZkOTVuYvN_gUQegGeEO9oDuOm8s/view?usp=sharing
Quote Reply
Re: Another Critique my fit (First tri bike) [jlaw212] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The fit looks ok. Seat might be a bit high. My big question is why did it sound like there was a lawn mower running right next to the camera?

I am a bad runner.
I met Javier Gomez once.
I don't speak in miles.
I have opinions.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Critique my fit (First tri bike) [Megaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are pretty observant - my neighbor was indeed moving their yard in late December
Quote Reply
Re: Another Critique my fit (First tri bike) [Megaman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Megaman wrote:
The fit looks ok. Seat might be a bit high. My big question is why did it sound like there was a lawn mower running right next to the camera?

+1

Looks like a comfortable long course position. You could probably get more aggressive, but I'd save that for a professional fit.

As mentioned, the seat is a touch high (the knee angle is good, but you have to toe-down to keep from overextending). Some folks seem to prefer a bit of ankleing, so I'm not too concerned as long as it work for you (no patellar issues).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Solid start. All I can do is really echo what the other guys have said.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am leading a bit....what height/leg length, crank length, and what saddle is that?

Just observations from a short video based on what the experts typically respond with to those that look similar:

Saddle down
Possibly slide forward on the saddle and rotate
Front end longer and lower the same amount as saddle drop
Quote Reply