Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Ana Guevara...is she really a girl???
Quote | Reply
watching her interview before the 400m 2 days ago...

she can't be a girl...really?????
Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you have a negative body fat number? :)

I'd guess the square root of a negative one.

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are so many manly looking chicks at the Olympics. Why are you focusing on her?
Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
because we are in El paso, centimeters away from MX, that everyone talks about her and everyone wonders the same thing...
many of these girls, if they dress up they look kind of feminine...Ana G still looks like a man
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well I for one think she (?) has a great body at any rate.........

>>>
Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Why are you focusing on her? "

He is half French half Aussie, sexism is not olny in his genetic code it is his birth right. ;-)

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The one you sjhould be worried about is the young Thai female (?) weightlifter. I swear if she stepped up to the urinal next to you , you wouldn't react at all
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not completely related to your post. But here's a 'juicy gossip' from my Hispanic friend....

"While flipping through the channels watching the olympics I switched to spanish coverage. They were talking about this. Mexico had two 10000 meter females runners in the olympics, they were sharing a room in Athens. One of them went out for a training run on the streets. When she came back, I guess she was in the mood for a shower. Anyway, she came back and found the bath door open. The other girl is taking a shower. The one that went for a run walked in and saw the other one naked. IT WAS A MAN. She comes out sreaming and tells everyone. But of course they speak Greek. The Mexican Federation quickly and quietly send her/him packing. Isn't that wild? -:) "
Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [Rush hour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, the reason I was asking is that my wife said "ana is a guy" but I answered, "I think they do sex tests" at the olympics...
apparently not,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what makes one female faster than another? estrogen or testosterone?
Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I'd guess the square root of a negative one."

That would make a complex body fat number, wouldn't it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Can you have a negative body fat number? :)

I'd guess the square root of a negative one.

-Robert
When I weight myself it says "ERROR" on the body fat... ;)

http://twitter.com/krepster || http://www.pedro-gomes.com || follow all the action on facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [Trirunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been a long time, but I believe it's technically an IMAGINARY NUMBER. (i)

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not so long apparently since you are right, and imaginary numbers are a sub class of complex ones...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Uh, about 40 years. :) I've forgotten more than I remember I'm sure....
I didn't remember it being a sub-class of complex numbers. To me a complex number is the price for a set of Zipp 909 wheels.
-Robert

Last edited by: Robert: Aug 28, 04 15:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
C is isomorphic to R x R

what else is there to know? it's a field over the real numbers and over the the complex numbers as well.
endowed with the metric generated with the norm of a complex number it is a metric space, which is complete (all cauchy sequences converge in C)

Hence ana is a man :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I almost followed you until the took the leap: "Hence ana is a man :-)"...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK...here is the proof.

C is a subset of G. But C is isomorphic to RxR and
R is the set of real numbers.

but if C is isomorphic to RxR it is also homomorphic to RxR. to C is really homomorphic (as R is the set of REAL numbers).
Therefore C is like a man (from homo = man and morphic = shape).
But Guevara is a part of the set G which is an extension of a C which is really like a man.
So a part of Ana is a man.

QED.

I apologize publicly for this terrible post and also to my ex-prof. in college for this terrible 'proof'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Over the years, I have become more pragmatic. Instead of relying on theory, I now prefer to run experiments. All it takes is for a man to seduce Ana and take her to bed. If after making love, Ana seats by the bed and lights up a cigarette, then there is no doubt that she is a man!
Last edited by: Trirunner: Aug 28, 04 23:07
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's on the juice, mon ami. It's obvious. Secondary sex characteristics galore. Protruding and jutting jaw, deepening voice, slight acne and masculine build not attributable to what's ascribed to normal weight training routines. Over the next few years, she'll probably develop a protruding supraorbital ridge and an enlarged clitoris that will more and more come to resemble a man's penis.

Guaranteed, dude.

BALCO Kahuna
Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ana Guevara

I don't know if she/it/whatever is on Steriods -- but THAT is scary!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [Sparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stand FloJo next to Ana and Ana looks like Jenny Gardner.

Ana isn't beautiful (IMO), but she certainly isn't as muscular as many other larger sprinters. If anything she carries a lot less bulk than most.

You can find quite a few lean types that look like her (Ana) in many gyms. She's nothing like the broad-shouldered, veiny deltoid, double-striated quad sprinters that you see ... sometimes disguised by fake hair, fancy nails, jewelry, etc.

All in all, track and field is neither a bodybuilding show nor a beauty contest. No one asks how smart or fast Miss USA is.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if this is going to work... but I'll give it a try anyway.

Since we're talking math and girls, here's a mathematical proof about girls:

Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'Ana isn't beautiful (IMO), but she certainly isn't as muscular as many other larger sprinters. If anything she carries a lot less bulk than most.

You can find quite a few lean types that look like her (Ana) in many gyms. She's nothing like the broad-shouldered, veiny deltoid, double-striated quad sprinters that you see ... sometimes disguised by fake hair, fancy nails, jewelry, etc.'

That's what I was thinking. A fair number of the women who kick my butt are at least as muscular and lean. I was surprised when I saw a photo, I was expecting something much more drastic. To me, she looks lean, muscular and fit.......no more.

G

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla.........you don't stop when you're tired.........you stop when the gorilla is tired.
Quote Reply
Re: Ana Guevara...is she really a girl??? [gleveq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dont think its the leanness that is the issue here, it's the man-face.

Prev Next