Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

An actual tri related question
Quote | Reply
I've started taking long lunches to swim and my question is, how do you prevent your wet swim gear from defiling your car while you're back at work in the afternoon?

It gets to be like 200 degrees in Houston during the summer and if I can figure out a solution, I'll probably need a new interior by fall.
Quote Reply
Re: An actual tri related question [Matt Boutte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dangit, stop wasting valuable bandwith with this stuff!! We got a world to save, and boobs to ogle!

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: An actual tri related question [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know. For a brief moment I got tired of talking about boobs that may or may not belong to the person in question, how that makes any difference, and how someone else who may or may not be who they say they are may or may not have better boobs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a thought...but ever considered bringing your swim bag back to the office with you? Got mine right next to me now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Get one of the little camping bags that are waterproof. Seals tight. You MUST remember to take your stuff out at night and rinse it then hang it. This is bad for your suit but swimsuits are cheaper than car interiors.

"which is like watching one of your buddies announce that he's quitting booze and cigarettes, switching to a Vegan diet and training for triathalons ... but he's going to keep snorting heroin." Bill Simmons, ESPN
Quote Reply
Re: An actual tri related question [Becca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I never thought of that. I'm not sure wet gear in the office is better than wet gear in the car.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
why not use a (small) plastic cooler? due to the insulation it won't get TOO hot inside and since it locks your swimsuit won't defile your car (not to mention that its interior being plastic means it's very easily cleanable)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what the heck do you have? towel and swimsuit, that's all you need to get wet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, that's it...but I just never thought of bringing in my office.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And I thought you were one of the smart ones... ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh trust me, I am. I just been a little preoccupied lately. You wouldn't have any idea what caused that would you?
Quote Reply