Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: American Zofingen 2020 - Registration is OPEN. WHAT A RIPOFF!!!! Price is NOW up to $115!!!!! ;-) [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, it's a beautiful day in Ulster County. It's around 70* with the sun going in and out, beautiful!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen 2020 - Registration is OPEN. WHAT A RIPOFF!!!! Price is NOW up to $115!!!!! ;-) [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there a tentative date for 2021?
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen 2020 - Registration is OPEN. WHAT A RIPOFF!!!! Price is NOW up to $115!!!!! ;-) [mkb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Anyone know if this race is happening this year. Deferred from 2020 and would love to get this planned with hotels etc.
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen 2020 - Registration is OPEN. WHAT A RIPOFF!!!! Price is NOW up to $115!!!!! ;-) [RAI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There was a post on their Facebook group asking the same question and a reply that they were waiting to see about being able to get permits...not sure how long they can wait I am not optimistic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Bump" for this thread, wondering if anybody has an inside scoop on a Fall date? Savageman was cancelled earlier this week, broke my heart but hoping that it opens the door to another cool race opportunity with great climbing.
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen 2020 - Registration is OPEN. WHAT A RIPOFF!!!! Price is NOW up to $115!!!!! ;-) [Timbikerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know nothing but gave up on waiting for news. I was itching to have some racing to look forward to, so did a last minute sign up for SoS; just need to qualify tomorrow at Timberman.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone know, Is this race happening 2022?
Quote Reply
Re: American Zofingen 2020 - Registration is OPEN. WHAT A RIPOFF!!!! Price is NOW up to $115!!!!! ;-) [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumpety bump

AmZof 2022?
Quote Reply

Prev Next