Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Alternative to Flo 30s [nilloc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nilloc wrote:
FatandSlow wrote:
nilloc wrote:

Where did you find the test data on the Kinlins?

https://novemberbicycles.com/...nd-other-alloys.html
https://novemberbicycles.com/...w3-and-others-part-2

You can get them already built up from Hunt wheels for $516 a pair. While that's not as cheap as the $320 build kit, it's still pretty cheap for a full set of wheels if you don't build wheels yourself. I think November also sells a wheel set with them. I don't have vested interest in them other than that they're really cheap for the weight and aero performance. I use them on my road bike. My TT bike has more aero wheels.

Thank you for sharing that. I was curious. For some reason, their graphs are not showing in my needs-to-be-updated version of Safari. I have a recently purchased set of Flo 30s and they feel great. I too, have more aerodynamic wheels on my TT bike and on my other road bikes. But I'm willing to risk the Flo 30s in a crit.
Quote Reply
Re: Alternative to Flo 30s [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
grumpier.mike wrote:
As an FYI, Flo isn't selling bare Flo 30 rims anymore. I am not happy about that. It was perfect for Powertap training/race wheels. grrrrr

Apologies for dragging up an old post. Mike, the 30 rims are available on FLOs site for $40. Says they ship in 1-2 days.
Quote Reply
Re: Alternative to Flo 30s [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FatandSlow wrote:
grumpier.mike wrote:
As an FYI, Flo isn't selling bare Flo 30 rims anymore. I am not happy about that. It was perfect for Powertap training/race wheels. grrrrr

Apologies for dragging up an old post. Mike, the 30 rims are available on FLOs site for $40. Says they ship in 1-2 days.

I bought a pair the other day. It said there were 5 available (so 3 after I bought them). May want to hurry up.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply
Re: Alternative to Flo 30s [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up.. I was super excited until I found out they only have two 32 hole rims available.
Quote Reply
Re: Alternative to Flo 30s [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
grumpier.mike wrote:
Thanks for the heads up.. I was super excited until I found out they only have two 32 hole rims available.

Yeah, forgot to mention they had only 32 hole ones left.

Citizen of the world, former drunkard. Resident Traumatic Brain Injury advocate.
Quote Reply

Prev Next