Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Allow swimfan back....
Quote | Reply
Come on dan - the guy(?) can be a huge pest - but he is funny & pervocative (sp?) - it is just not the same without him

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: Allow swimfan back.... [Reddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no

--
01001010 01100101 01101110 01001000 01010011 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000100 01100101 01110110 01101001 01101100 00100000 00101000 01100001 01100011 01100011 01101111 01110010 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100001 01100100 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101001 00100001
http://trainingoferic.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Provocative, rude and generally unpleasant. No thanks. This is a forum with posting rules that this guy (?) did not respect any more than he respected the rest of the contributors. 'Nuf said.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no thanks!

-----------------------------------------
Donate now to the war on ALS
Quote Reply
Re: Allow swimfan back.... [RACERX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no thank you, we don't need negative energy here. It disrupts the Power of The Sergio

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry ghostrider..the pattern is full.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
See the problem is, he was saying what we couldn't say out loud. Nobody is going to accept the fact that we need him (including me).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree. Bring him back. (He's no worse than some of the folks hanging out in the LR, they know who they are).

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you don't agree with us---well I'm not one of us. BUT I will be I just as soon as I agree with the right people enough!!!! Then you don't belong on here!!!!!!

By the way I'm sorry if this offends, madens, infuriates, saddens, robs energy, or just is wrong. : )

I agree with the BIG boys on everything!! : )
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just yell his name out three times, like "beetlejuice"...scary.
People have been more civil without him here.!

-----------------
http://www.konashelley.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Allow swimfan back.... [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The power of the sergio cannot be disturbed by something as insignificant as swimfan. See what happened in HI when The Sergio arrived, the island Gods felt threatened... His aura is too powerful for little swimmy.

Peace

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NO VOTE...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The people voting no are secretly visiting another website to see what he has posted.

I thought what he posted was funny, I do not take much of what I read on here serious so it did not bother me. I enjoyed having him around he kept the place exciting, it has been quite since he left, but also kind of boring.

Mike

----------------------------------
Owner/General Manager North Central Cyclery, Dekalb IL
http://www.NorthCentralCyclery.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My only complaint about individuals like him is that they post so often it makes everything scroll off the front page. I HATE having to go to page two to see some posts that I missed. Other than that I could care less if he was here or not here.

~Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No!!--although I don't know why I feel compelled to cast a vote here. This forum is not a democracy. It's a benevolent dictatorship, which I personally like very much, thank you.

Susan
Quote Reply
Re: Allow swimfan back.... [MJuric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
My only complaint about individuals like him is that they post so often it makes everything scroll off the front page. I HATE having to go to page two to see some posts that I missed.
Somewhere in the preferences you can change how many threads per page. I have mine set at 200 so (usually) all of the days posts are still on the first page in the evening.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is such a funny post. I just had to laugh while reading the subject line. Dan is most likely not going to let that happen.

I also strongly believe the people that are quick to respond with a "no" are probably the first ones that would open his threads! Correct me if I'm wrong but the views of his posts always racked up over 900 and average replies were 30-40. Unpopular? I would gather not.

I can be honest in saying that there has been at least one time when I have opened a thread of his and said to myself, "I'm glad someone else brought this subject up, I was wondering the same thing but don't want to put myself out there and get pulverized."

Can you?

He was great for us lurkers. More often than not he was very funny. Would like to see him back.

He does deserve some time in the sinbin though. Another couple of weeks out in the cold and then let him back in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same as what?

As it was before he got here?

jaretj
Quote Reply
Re: Allow swimfan back.... [aliengin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]See the problem is, he was saying what we couldn't say out loud. Nobody is going to accept the fact that we need him (including me).[/reply]

Speak for yourself. I personally don't go around thinking "hmm, why do they allow fatties in this race, hmm, why do those fools bother to decorate their aid station they should just do their "job" dammit and where's my cappucino gu, hmm, what else can i say that'll get people riled up, hmm." And so on.

Having said that, I did find his befevered, ADD-fueled attempts to come up with thread topics that would get people worked up kind of amusing at times. Once you figured out what he was about, it was easy enough to shut him down. And after a while, it's not like anyone took him seriously, so to my mind, his presence here didn't matter one way or another.

--------------------

http://thethighmasterroutetokona.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Allow swimfan back.... [Trigirlpink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So there was ONE time he posted something you could identify with. Out of how many threads he generated (keep in mind slowman already stated he used to delete a large portion of swimfan's post 1st thing every morning)?

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Swimfan is money... If this site was a reality show, Swimfan would never get voted off, 'cuz he's good for ratings.

If his completely sarcastic posts offend anyone, then they're just not confident enough in themselves and their abilities. He's not bashing anyone specifically; he's merely voicing his twisted opinion, and kudos to him for having the balls to do so.

Swimfan is funny as hell and I miss escaping from work for a few moments a day to read his posts. They crack me up every frickin time.

I think the main theme in all of his posts and/or replies was for all of us to Lighten the F*ck Up!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I should put something nice here.
Quote Reply
Re: Allow swimfan back.... [aliengin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Nobody is going to accept the fact that we need him (including me).
You need him? Dude - you need to get your priorities straight.
Quote Reply
Re: Allow swimfan back.... [thebigH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Swimfan is money... Swimfan would never get voted off...

Swimfan is funny as hell... I miss escaping from work for a few moments a day to read his posts. They crack me up every frickin time.
[/reply]

Dude, wipe your chin!
Quote Reply

Prev Next