Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Alden Designs
Quote | Reply
The former website now appears to have been taken over by a different company...

http://alden-designs.com/index.html

is Glen lurking around here? New website? When will new bento be available? Anyone have any info?
Quote Reply
Re: Alden Designs [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like he has a facebook page, 'Alden Carbon', that was last updated in November. Might be able to contact him through that.
Quote Reply
Re: Alden Designs [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Everyone,

Hopefully I do not violate any Slowtwitch rules with this post, but yes, I am still around and doing well, thank you for the concern.

My website went down a couple of weeks ago and all the work with my web hosting company could not restore the website, it was completely lost, and for some reason, a different site is showing up.

I was actually in the process of updating the look of my website to get it up to date, so this issue has caused me to go to a different hosting company that I can have better luck and trust with. I am currently in the process of finishing up the design of the site and plan on it going live next week.

The new website will be alden-carbon.com with my new e-mail address being glen@alden-carbon.com, this e-mail address is currently working.

If you would like a preview of what the site is looking like right now here is the temporary link: https://glenralden.wixsite.com/mysite

With everything I have going on, I am slowly working toward a couple of new bento box designs and will be cutting the tooling for them soon. I have been fortunate to have great support from the Tri community supporting the current products I produce. With the limited time I have at times, getting new projects started, or restarting past projects is always a struggle, but eventually I get there.

Thank you again for the concern and please pass it on that a new website is coming soon :o)

Glen
Quote Reply
Re: Alden Designs [gralden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Glen. Looking forward to the new site and products!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad to hear that you are still in the game. Love that BTA mount I got from a few years ago.

Next races on the schedule: none at the moment
Quote Reply
Re: Alden Designs [alex_korr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Alex, yes, the BTA system, as well as the Garmin Aerobar mount, is still a really popular item, I just need to get the word out more on them :o)

I think the new website I have been working on (that will be going live very soon) will really help those that want a another solution to choose from for their hydration setup on the bike. I will also be updating this website more in the future as it is a lot more user friendly to update them my last website hosting web-builder. The website will also have a online shop that will streamline the ordering process as well as making it easy for getting in contact with me for the custom needs that are out there.

Anyway, thank you again for your support and be safe out there, Glen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any updates?

I see the website, and sent an email a while back, but never heard anything.

I saw he used to make aero chainring covers. I was kind of interested in those. Any idea if he still does those, is still around, or who else does aero chainring covers (for like a Quarq setup)?
Quote Reply