Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aerobar Connecting Bridge?
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know of a product which will connect any 2 aerobar extensions together? I'd like to attach the di2 9160 shifters at the end of the connecting bridge.

Like this one (Chloe Dygert's bike). If anyone knows where I could get something like this (or can make one), I'd really appreciate it.

Quote Reply
Re: Aerobar Connecting Bridge? [MikenUltra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Profile design makes something like that, look on their website under aerobar accessories
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Couple options (I have the Profile one and the nice part is it is width-adjustable):

Vision Aerobar bridge:

3TTT Bridge

Profile UCM computer mount (can also work as a bridge)

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
MikenUltra wrote:
Does anyone know of a product which will connect any 2 aerobar extensions together? I'd like to attach the di2 9160 shifters at the end of the connecting bridge.

Like this one (Chloe Dygert's bike). If anyone knows where I could get something like this (or can make one), I'd really appreciate it.

Syntace Microlink (if you can still find one). It's narrower than most of the other options.

To be honest, I swear by using a bridge as it stiffens up the whole assembly massively and provides a little extra grip security. I use the syntace but scanned theirs in, 3d printed a narrower bridge and use their expander plugs.
Last edited by: UK Gearmuncher: Oct 7, 20 3:32
Quote Reply