Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero pad bracket broke. Flip up or fixed replacement?
Quote | Reply
Profile Design T2 bars with F35 pads. These are from around 2011. I can't find the same replacement bracket online anymore. My options seem to be showing the Sonic bracket would be the best replacement for both. But I just saw the flip up brackets for the same price.

Any ideas or suggestions for either? Any ideas where I can find the old replacement bracket? My google fu isn't strong enough to find the old bracket online. And I'm not happy to spend ~$90 for a pair of new ones.

TIA.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero pad bracket broke. Flip up or fixed replacement? [Yeeper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a T1 bar on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/...2:g:QEYAAOSw8ntezY-S

You can probably find used bars you can scavenge for parts cheaply.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Aero pad bracket broke. Flip up or fixed replacement? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the auction link. 👍🏼
Quote Reply
Re: Aero pad bracket broke. Flip up or fixed replacement? [Yeeper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an old set of profile design bars I don't use anymore, I can shoot you a picture of the bracket and see if it would work for you. You can have it. I only have one though, the other one I experimented with internal routing for my Di2 routing and it has a small hole in it.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero pad bracket broke. Flip up or fixed replacement? [jond81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jond81 wrote:
I have an old set of profile design bars I don't use anymore, I can shoot you a picture of the bracket and see if it would work for you. You can have it. I only have one though, the other one I experimented with internal routing for my Di2 routing and it has a small hole in it.

Sending PM. Thanks for the reply!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine broke too ! About 50 miles into the 112. Luckily the piece didn't fly own the road.

I fibreglassed the bracket back together. It's been fine since. In fact I'm sure it's stronger than the non-broken one on the other side.
Quote Reply