Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero differences--Casteli free speed jersey vs cheap tri suit
Quote | Reply
Would one be far superior to the other? I have a duathlon this weekend, and I have a casteli free speed Tri top that is very tight and has "technical" fabrics and I am wondering if it might be better than the 2xu Tri suit from Amazon that is more plain.

The tri suit is more comfortable on the bike as I will probably just have shorts without a chamois if iiuse the casteli since running with a pad is no fun.

Any thoughts either way? Both fit well.
Last edited by: BLD 25: Sep 29, 18 6:56
Quote Reply
Re: Aero differences--Casteli free speed jersey vs cheap tri suit [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, far superior compared to the 2xu.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero differences--Casteli free speed jersey vs cheap tri suit [tridude93] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, that big of a difference? It is definitely nice, I just wasn't sure how pairing it with shorts would affect the aero vs a full tri suit
Quote Reply
Re: Aero differences--Casteli free speed jersey vs cheap tri suit [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only way to know for sure is to test it out and see. I used the Chung method to compare my Castelli BP SS with a Jakroo skinsuit and found the Castelli to be ~5.4 watts more efficient.
Quote Reply