Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero Bottels
Quote | Reply
Does anybody know where you can find the large rubberbands used to strap on your Aero Bottle between Aero Bars?
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Bottels [calfey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i just went out to my local business supply store and bought a bag of rubber bands there. they have the thick ones, but may not have ones long enough. i just laced 2 together to make 1 long one for each side. works fine and you get a giant bag of them so there's lots of extra if (when) you need more.

- The Who
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forget the rubber bands... I use two about 6"-8" inch (1/4" thick) bunge cords. The last forever and hook and unhook much easier.

Joe Moya
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The rubber band thing is a really poor design. Another model uses cinch straps that, IMHO, hold the bottle in between the bars a lot better. I have found that the rubber bands snap after being exposed to moderate amounts of sweat, Accelerade and sunshine. eric

---------------------------------------------
Everything changes, everything is connected; pay attention. -- Buddhism in 7 words
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Bottels [tricam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nytro sells them individually for something like three bucks apiece. Not worth it..for a

rubber band!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Contact Profile customer support, they mailed me a bag of replacements free of charge.

judiced
Quote Reply
Re: Aero Bottels [judiced] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cut out the bands from old tubes, couple of months now and wroking fine.

The Cuban Comet
(Comets are unbelievably slow over Cuba)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure which bars you are running, but they make a bracket now that works with certain bars.

http://profile-design.com/...n_aerodrinkBrac.html

Quote Reply