Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Advice sought for getting new shoes
Quote | Reply
Hey guys... I am considering getting a pair of regular riding shoes and am deciding between a pair of Sidi Titans and Nike Poggios. Any of you guys have any experience with these shoes...? Here are my pros and cons so far...

Nikes... Tried them on and they are realy comfy (walking around). Did not ride in them. Going for $139

Sidis... Have the Millenium sole (same as the T-1's) so its a lower stack compared to Nikes. Did not get to try them on because the store did not have them in stock.

Paul

Paul..
Quote Reply
Re: Advice sought for getting new shoes [Paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you can try on a pair of Sidi's, do so. I am a Sidi fan. I don't think I'll ever buy another brand of shoe. Top quality, fit , and durability. I own a pair of Genius3's for general riding, a pair of T-1's for tri's and du's, and a pair of Dominators for MTB. Good stuff.

1*
Quote Reply
Re: Advice sought for getting new shoes [Paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been riding Poggios for a year now and they're my second favorite shoe I've ever worn. They are ultra stiff. The sole is somewhat flat and the toebox is not as wide as it could be, but I like them better than a pair of Northwave Evolution Multisports I had a few years ago. They're also VERY lightweight, which is at least cool, if not important. My fav is still a pair of Carnacs that I've had for 6 years and are still going strong as foul weather shoes. They're heavier, flexier, and beat-the-hell-up, but man are they comfortable.
Quote Reply