Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

About that poll to the right...
Quote | Reply
 Is it our birth gender, which one we identify with, or have be reassigned to? Or is it the gender we prefer to be with sexually, or platonically? These polls are always so confusing, we need some elaboration.
Quote Reply
Re: About that poll to the right... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will be the Ahole here

If you have a twig and berries - you is a dude
If you have a front/back crack - you is a woman
If you have both - well it is your lucky day and it is your decision
If you have twig and berries and think you is a girl - you is still a dude
If you have a front/back crack and thinks you is a dude - you is still a woman
If you have a twig and berries and like to play with other twigs and berries - you is still a dude
If you have a front/back crack and like to peer into other cracks - you is still a woman
If you are 6'10 and have a F/B crack - then you is a tall ass woman
If you are dainty with fair skin and have a love of lipstick - but still have a twig and berries - you is a dude who likes to wear lipstick

I can do this for days haha

An elephant can think its a hippo - but it is still an elephant at the end of the day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What the hell? There's not even an, "I'm offended." option.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is a man's forum so any females who might have answered are long gone. (says the girl with the man bun)

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whatever they decide to be, they appear to represent a sausage festival in this house!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How can this poll be on this forum, it doesn't even mention anything about Ashley Horner????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Has the poll been taken down? Or maybe it's not visible from my phone. I often seem to miss these things.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: About that poll to the right... [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Must be. I noticed it on the main forum pages and opened up this thread in a new window/tab and a different poll has popped up in its place.
Quote Reply
Re: About that poll to the right... [loxx0050] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I kinda wish the historical polls were available. Could show some interesting snapshots in time.

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: About that poll to the right... [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tsunami wrote:
I kinda wish the historical polls were available. Could show some interesting snapshots in time.

the point of some of the recent polls were to compare to historic polls. you'll see articles up soon focusing on demographic changes, both on slowtwitch and in the sport in general.

that's one reason why the age poll (just replaced, we have the data we need) didn't include any alternatives to male and female. comparing current to past reader makeups suffers if there is mobility in a poll's options.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: About that poll to the right... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Recolor the website pink. It would be pretty funny. People would probably freak (of any gender). Might hurt your numbers, but funny.

Hillary Trout
San Luis Obispo, CA

Your trip is short. Make the most of it.
https://www.slogoing.net/
Quote Reply