Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A trail shoe that fits similar to Asics Gel Cumulus?
Quote | Reply
Hi all -

I very rarely run trail but when I do I just wear my normal road shoe, Asics Gel Cumulus. I am going to be running more trail to prepare for a trail race and I would like to get trail running shoes. I know nothing about shoes other than I got professionally recommended the Asics Gel Cumulus at a running store and have been wearing many pairs of them for three years with no problems. I beleive those were selected for me because the arc in my feet.

Does anyone have experience or run in Asics Gel Cumulus and found a trail shoe that has a similar fit?

Thanks

"If it costs you 30 minutes at Maryland so what" -dwreal
Quote Reply
Re: A trail shoe that fits similar to Asics Gel Cumulus? [bluestacks867] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cannot answer your specific question. Running trails is so so different. I ran road in Asics kayano. I run trails in La sportiva and Salomon. With that said, the La sportiva's I run on moderate technical, my feet get tired in at anything over 10 miles. After that I used ultra raptor (kind of clunky) and salomon wings pro 2, and now s/lab ultra.
A lot is going to depend on the type of trail. Rocky, technical or semi smooth ect….How far you training for and how technical?
Quote Reply