Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A little MORE help...
Quote | Reply
okay, if you visit slowtwitch's home page you'll see where i'm going with my bike shop inquiries. i'm trying to develop the definitive list of tri shops, once and for all, and i've got a long list of them--something between 250 and 275.

i need help on two fronts, and you folks have already been a big help. i've added a fair number i didn't know about. and i'll be profiling them one by one--those i haven't profiled yet. first, if i've missed anyone, i need to know.

but second, i figure there's probably 50 or 75 shops in my list that really ought not to be there. my list ought to hover around 200 to 225, i think. that's what the U.S. market will support at the moment. i've got 5 or 10 shops throughout canada i need to add, and probably another dozen or 15 in the U.S., but i need to whittle my list down some.

so if i've got some real dogs on this list, or shops that are good, but not for triathletes, don't be bashful. let me know. but let me know PRIVATELY. no need to embarass anybody.

thx in advance.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: A little MORE help... [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks Dan

I just emailed you a recomendation for addition

Eric

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply