Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A chat with Matt Russell about his recovery, IM Texas, drafting ...
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: A chat with Matt Russell about his recovery, IM Texas, drafting ... [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good Article, nice to see some honesty about the current draft rules "I think Tyler Butterfield said about 40 watts." ....wow. Just sit in the pack and run a sub 2:40 marathon...
Quote Reply
Re: A chat with Matt Russell about his recovery, IM Texas, drafting ... [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the distance should be 20 meters for Pros for sure, but in all reality all.
Quote Reply
Re: A chat with Matt Russell about his recovery, IM Texas, drafting ... [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think Hanson is going to be too happy with this article. He was pretty clear in his interviews that he was setting pace at the front of that group almost all day, but this article could make it sound otherwise.
Quote Reply
Re: A chat with Matt Russell about his recovery, IM Texas, drafting ... [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I knew all about the neck injury, but that head/brain stuff is scary. Best of wishes to him and his family.
Quote Reply
Re: A chat with Matt Russell about his recovery, IM Texas, drafting ... [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wish him well inside the story. This way he and his family see it.
Quote Reply