Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A chat with Malte Bruns - 5 years after winning Kona while racing in M18-24
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: A chat with Malte Bruns - 5 years after winning Kona while racing in M18-24 [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Malte taking 3rd in Challenge Venice 2016 iron distance

Last edited by: jollyroger88: Apr 1, 20 7:45
Quote Reply
Re: A chat with Malte Bruns - 5 years after winning Kona while racing in M18-24 [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Herbert, good read! Highlights how truly tough it is to be at the pinnacle in this sport!

Randy Christofferson(http://www.rcmioga.blogspot.com

Insert Doubt. Erase Hope. Crush Dreams.
Quote Reply
Re: A chat with Malte Bruns - 5 years after winning Kona while racing in M18-24 [jollyroger88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pic is not working
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Herbert wrote:
Pic is not working

fixed it! (I hope)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Am I remembering that he is the one who does a lot of stuff with little data, just goes out and runs/bikes/swims for the enjoyment of it?

I remember not liking the guy because of the ridiculous facial hair(!), reading the interview, getting over my prejudice, and liking the guy by the end of the read. Same thing happened again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
he has good taste in goggles ;-)

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would love to know more of these monster workouts! Is Malte on ST?
Quote Reply
Re: A chat with Malte Bruns - 5 years after winning Kona while racing in M18-24 [marzrya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Malte mostly trains - while we are on the forum. :-)
Quote Reply