Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A Nifty Everesting Build and a New Everesting Record
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: A Nifty Everesting Build and a New Everesting Record [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amazing feat!!

Marginal Gains did one on Everesting, and everything he did was spoken about. Maybe not the bars, but the rest was

http://www.TriScottsdale.org
Quote Reply
Re: A Nifty Everesting Build and a New Everesting Record [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like his attention to detail, this was obviously a very targeted effort and all the planning payed off well for him. Not mentioned in the article, but in a few shots you can even spot a set of TriRig Styx on there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good article and impressive ride. I thought it particularly interesting how he was ready to go the moment the weather looked favorable, a pretty rare event in that part of the world. I wonder how much a tail wind will have helped on such a steep segment. I think he’s right that we will see a sub-7 before too long.

I laughed out loud at the part when he was talking about obsessing for hours over every detail then quickly trying to save it by saying, “after work.” I bet his work productivity in the time leading up to the attempt was at a nadir ;)
Quote Reply
Re: A Nifty Everesting Build and a New Everesting Record [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sbernardi wrote:
Amazing feat!!

Marginal Gains did one on Everesting, and everything he did was spoken about. Maybe not the bars, but the rest was
May not be a coincidence, seems Silca and he were in communication before the ride and in fact they will have an interview with him in the near future it seems per their social media. This may be proof of why over the years professional teams have gone to Josh for advice.
Quote Reply
Re: A Nifty Everesting Build and a New Everesting Record [Sbernardi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sbernardi wrote:
Amazing feat!!

I wouldn't want to be doing high speed descents without drop bars...

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply