Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [lbaat1@aol.com] [ In reply to ]

Send me a case of ASS water, right away!

I am 42 years old athlete of man. I coach under 8 years old soccer team. My teams run slow, are not aggressive, and watch airplanes overhead during the game when they should playing soccer. Clearly their Redox isn't signaling.

I think we would like to make benefit from ASS water. My Redox is all fouled up.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb

lbaat1@aol.com wrote:
Oh sorry, no I do not know about the power bracelet. But I do know the science of ASEA and the double blind studies that have been tested on ASEA. All this research that it has is what proves that it is what it claims to be. Go to www.pubmed.gov and look up Redox Signaling and you find over 8000 peer to peer view articles on this subject plus view the video I first sent out before you say anything else.

You clearly dont know science.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [sealover] [ In reply to ]

sealover wrote:
There seem to be some misunderstandings about ASEA on this page. I was introduced to ASEA 4 months ago by someone who is a leader in health in the UK and internationally and who has taught me about natural supplements of different kinds and cellular healing. I have used various supplements on myself and clients for several years and generally have a good sense of what they do. Please note, I am not here to sell ASEA. There are no links within this thread to a company site. My intention is purely to clarify the facts about what ASEA is and does.

1. ASEA's ingredients are salt water and redox signaling molecules as proven by third party testing. 15 kinds of RSMs are in ASEA although the specific composition is not made public. It was thought impossible that these molecules would be stabilised ( previously they just returned to the salt water state). It has taken 16 years of foundational research to get to this point and the atomic physicist Gary Samuelson took 3 years to stabilise the molecules. This is why ASEA is groundbreaking.
2. If you look on Pubmed for info about RSMs , you will see the crucial role they play in health. It is a key role as we would die without these molecules within minutes and after the age of 12 , their numbers begin decreasing. They exist in every cell and they repair and replace cells and also protect them. If you spray ASEA on a burn, watch how it heals much quicker than usual.
3. Athletes are using ASEA because it improves endurance and recovery as prelim VT tests have shown. Many elite athletes are now using ASEA because it is helping them in competition and boosting energy levels. Rich Roll is one of those athletes as is Olympian Sinjin Smith. Gold medallist Eric Heiden and BMC team doctor Max Testa are now doing a clinical trial witn ASEA with results hopefully out soon.
4. The ASEA founders are promoting ASEA because they know the world desperately needs it and because it works on a cellular level it can benefit everybody. With reference to your comment about the FDA, the founders were in fact offered a multi million dollar deal by a top drug company for the patent, but they then discovered that the company was going to buy the patent and shelve it. In other words, the public would not get the product. They also felt that as people automatically wanted to share ASEA because it was changing their health, that they could spread the wealth through networking it. Even though network marketing was a new area for them, they did not want it in the hands of a drug company.

If you have a high level of mistrust with MLM companies, then nothing will convince you otherwise. I could be talking rubbish. Ultimately, you will only know whether ASEA works by actually taking it for several months yourself. 2 bottles will not necessarily give you an indication of results. Sometimes, people's energy levels improve immediately but for others it can take 6 months as stagnant energy inside the cells is cleared and cells are replaced. If you do take ASEA, it's worth monitoring not just the major illness/ area you wish to track. Often ASEA works at more subtle levels as well so be aware of all changes that occur after taking it.

There you go. That's really all you needed to say.

lbaat1@aol.com wrote:
Oh sorry, no I do not know about the power bracelet. But I do know the science of ASEA and the double blind studies that have been tested on ASEA. All this research that it has is what proves that it is what it claims to be. Go to www.pubmed.gov and look up Redox Signaling and you find over 8000 peer to peer view articles on this subject plus view the video I first sent out before you say anything else.

I'd love you to explain what peer to peer view articles are....

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [Francois] [ In reply to ]

Francois wrote:
lbaat1@aol.com wrote:

I'd love you to explain what peer to peer view articles are....

I think it is like Napster, but for online magazines.

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [J_R] [ In reply to ]

Is it legal?

Sorry, forgot the pink - I thought you were pointing out the individual did not even know what he meant when trying to say "peer-reviewed article". I was just playing off of that.

C'mon Francis, join ASEA today ....

http://www.moleculebalance.com/the-asea-opportunity

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)

Maybe she meant pier to pier?

http://www.surffestival.org/Swim/SwimIndex.html

It is in salt water.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Oct 28, 12 20:29

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [J_R] [ In reply to ]

My comment was in pink too. I know what she meant. It's just bullshit anyway. No scientific evidence.

i vote for the napster type thing. i think that's what it is.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [rhayden] [ In reply to ]

Thank you!
Well put.

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]

If I connect to their website, will I have salted water in my laptop? Does it work too with an iPhone? And is there an app making the iPhone waterproof?

lbaat1@aol.com wrote:
Thank you!
Well put.

hahaha did you suddenly come to a realization that you are spouting nonsense or was that a massive fail in reading comprehension?

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [therooster] [ In reply to ]

I can top your positive experience easily:

Asea cured my cancer.

And my vision is now 20/20.

Who'd think that this stuff would work so well?

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]

I think Ibaat failed to realized that rhayden was commenting just on the 'or I could be talking rubbish' part ;-)
I think it may be lbaat's sub-optimal peer-to-peer journal viewer that made her miss the obvious.

yes ... it's classified as a food , not drug

therooster wrote:
yes ... it's classified as a food , not drug

Its legal because its nonsense. Its plain saltwater, nothing special.

Yes, chemically. The redox signaling component is a benefit that is based on physics. The 20th century was a century that was greatly predicated on health via chemistry.
The 21st century has graduated that toward applications connected more directly to physics.
I was shocked to read the conditions of the double blind study, only to learn that the placebo was salt water and it was the ASEA group that got all the metabolite changes going on.
That was the catalyst for my first use. I have had very good results over the last year, too many to list, but let's just say it's a game changer for me .

Good news. The world is not flat and you won't fall off !

Quote:
The 20th century was a century that was greatly predicated on health via chemistry. The 21st century has graduated that toward applications connected more directly to physics.

Words dont mean what you seem to think they mean.

What he means is that in the 20th century people were shoving drinks full of radium to make them better, now they've realized that's bad for health and instead are just throwing physics terms around so no one dies a horrible death.

Oh, really ! And what is it that you think I mean ? If you're a shill from the pharma industry, save us both some time.

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]

Slowman wrote:
i vote for the napster type thing. i think that's what it is.

I think it's more like.. I'll show you my peerwee and you'll show me yours?

Would explain the private nature of the evidence....

...compensating my lack of fitness with inadequate strength and endurance...

therooster wrote:
Oh, really ! And what is it that you think I mean ? If you're a shill from the pharma industry, save us both some time.

im a shill for science and honesty. Clearly you are a shill for pseudoscience and lies.

I love how the clowns from the Big Supplement Industry shoot down the evil Big Pharma industry. The Big Supp is a multi billion industry with virtually zero
quality control. ASEA has ZERO scientific evidence. Where are the links and data promised 3 months ago? Nowhere. Why? Because it's just salt water.

I'll post this again for you:

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...ve-way-to-buy-water/

Prev Next