Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [Dopers.Suck] [ In reply to ]

Dave Stark
dreamcatcher@astound.net
USAC & USAT level 2 certified coach

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]

The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power.

Duh.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]

Duffy wrote:
The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power.

Duh.

Now THAT'S how you debate!!!! ;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]

Murphy'sLaw wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Duh.

Bonus points for the Old School reference!

USAT Lvl1 Coach, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, BS Exercise Science

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [therooster] [ In reply to ]

MLM works great if you are in first. The longer it takes to get in, the less you get out for more work.

I am glad it works for you so well that you post on a Tri forum only in one thread about MLM and Salt Water.

No please post your ASEA website details, as I know to belong they have you set one up.

Ian

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [Francois] [ In reply to ]

There's a graduating process involved in evolving structures. They are graduating by way of market demand. The formalization of MLM started with 2 dimensional thinking . In other words, you can draw you personal market organization on a piece of paper.Soon, you won't because market demands will morph the structures beyond two dimensions in an ongoing process of weaning out the apex. That will extend itself to the very ownership of shares in the production, which I have personally experienced. Keep in mind that this is all by way of market demands and real work. No free lunch. The is a free market evolution, not some form of leftist power consolidation. The idea is to move from a consolidation to decentralized power for the individual, not the other way. This is only for people who have ears.

Murphy'sLaw wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Duh.

I have NO idea what he just said.

But google saved my ass...funny stuff right there. At least the rooster is entertaining.

it takes some serious skill to write that badly on purpose! kind of like tim and eric. they clearly know what they are doing while making it look like they dont. its genius. thecock however, is scary. he sucks.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!

Francois wrote:
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Duh.

I have NO idea what he just said.

Precisely.

- Chinese proverb

Replying to:Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [veganerd] by DuffyPost:The move from a structuralist account in which capital is understood to structure social relations in relatively homologous ways to a view of hegemony in which power relations are subject to repetition, convergence, and rearticulation brought the question of temporality into the thinking of structure, and marked a shift from a form of Althusserian theory that takes structural totalities as theoretical objects to one in which the insights into the contingent possibility of structure inaugurate a renewed conception of hegemony as bound up with the contingent sites and strategies of the rearticulation of power.

Duh.

Oh come on guys, all he's saying is that even Marxists no longer believe that you can predict how history develops solely by economic formation, that history is contingent.
Which is relevant here because ASEA water can make up any kind of contingent bull to sell their product, but the financial relationship is the same.
Do I get a star?

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [trexleradam] [ In reply to ]

Quote:
Do I get a star?

No.

- Chinese proverb

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [trexleradam] [ In reply to ]

You only get Stars for being pithy.

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]

veganerd wrote:
You only get Stars for being pithy.

I think he pithed all over himself.

float , hammer , and jog

Is this Castillan English?

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [therooster] [ In reply to ]

therooster wrote:
There's a graduating process involved in evolving structures. They are graduating by way of market demand. The formalization of MLM started with 2 dimensional thinking . In other words, you can draw you personal market organization on a piece of paper.Soon, you won't because market demands will morph the structures beyond two dimensions in an ongoing process of weaning out the apex. That will extend itself to the very ownership of shares in the production, which I have personally experienced. Keep in mind that this is all by way of market demands and real work. No free lunch. The is a free market evolution, not some form of leftist power consolidation. The idea is to move from a consolidation to decentralized power for the individual, not the other way. This is only for people who have ears.

A pyramid scheme is a 2d structure? Stop with your triangle strawman. A pyramid is a 3d structure and every "d" you add only leaves more room for minions under the apex to water down your shares. Or should I say "salt water down" your shares.

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [fierceSun] [ In reply to ]

You don't get it. It's a parallelogram. There is more than one person at the top. Like 4 or 5. Woohoo!!!

Francois wrote:
You don't get it. It's a parallelogram. There is more than one person at the top. Like 4 or 5. Woohoo!!!

Trapezoid.

- Chinese proverb

Good point

I use ASEA, every day for the past year and a half. My experience has been nothing but positive. Just last weekend I ran the Duke City marathon relay with 4 other runners of the age of 11 and 12 years old. We finished 4th out of 63 team in the co-ed division and placed 8th over all with 90+ teams entered in the relay. I am 57 years old coach (I was teaming up in this relay with my athletes 2 girls and 2 boys) and I ran my 10K leg in 45:11. I have been told and know that this is great time for my age. I was on ASEA and so were two of my athletes. Knowing that kids have most of their redox signaling molecules, I was using ASEA for them as a recovery drink and it worked. Keep in mind that I train with the kids and do not run any more than 20 miles a week. My training consists of no more than 6 miles in one day. Most high competitors double the distance just to get one of their best times. ASEA is real, it is here! Those that are skeptical about ASEA need to view Dr. David C. Nieman video a double blind study on the collegiate athletes at the Human Performance Institute in North Carolina. - NCRC Research http://vimeo.com/asea/review/50788371/b2d2c857e8
:
To your health and good luck in your next competition!

Coach Lucille
www.coachlucille.teamasea.com

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [lbaat1@aol.com] [ In reply to ]

Very interesting! Were you wearing a power balance bracelet by chance? I'm thinking maybe that might of been the reason you had such a great result.....

"I swim because that's how I get to ride my bike."

Wow, great testimonial. I'm sure you'll have everyone running out to buy the stuff given the credibility you've accumulated with your long history of meaningful posts here on ST.

================================
blog
twitter

Dopers.Suck wrote:
Very interesting! Were you wearing a power balance bracelet by chance? I'm thinking maybe that might of been the reason you had such a great result.....

I agree. Everyone knows magic bracelets work, but magic water doesn't exist.

USAT Lvl1 Coach, NSCA-CPT, NASM-CPT, BS Exercise Science

im surprised anyone not using your magic salt water were even able to finish the race! i hear thats all kenyans and ethiopians drink these days.

Oh sorry, no I do not know about the power bracelet. But I do know the science of ASEA and the double blind studies that have been tested on ASEA. All this research that it has is what proves that it is what it claims to be. Go to www.pubmed.gov and look up Redox Signaling and you find over 8000 peer to peer view articles on this subject plus view the video I first sent out before you say anything else.

Prev Next