Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [jnsamuelson] [ In reply to ]

Don't waste your breathe on idiots and never cast pearls to swine. I use the stuff. I like it. Won't even to bother to pull out my science or my microscope for narrow minded sociopaths.
At the end of the day, when my scientific measuring device jumps down off the lab table and runs around the room singing and proclaiming how good it feels, science will finally have some decent credibility
when applied to health supplements in general. The most sophisticated instrumentation for ASEA is the body ... how you feel ..... right where the rubber meets the road. When the clinical stuff is bang-on and impressive,
yet it doesn't affect people in regards to how they feel, do you think they re-purchase ??? Science is a marketing tool for people who have a vested interest in synthetic crap that can be patented for the most part.
Why the f**k are you playing by those rules when ASEA rules really are from a higher order ? Thought I'd come in and kick over a few tables .... any bankers in here while I'm at it ?

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [therooster] [ In reply to ]

therooster wrote:
Don't waste your breathe on idiots and never cast pearls to swine. I use the stuff. I like it. Won't even to bother to pull out my science or my microscope for narrow minded sociopaths.
At the end of the day, when my scientific measuring device jumps down off the lab table and runs around the room singing and proclaiming how good it feels, science will finally have some decent credibility
when applied to health supplements in general. The most sophisticated instrumentation for ASEA is the body ... how you feel ..... right where the rubber meets the road. When the clinical stuff is bang-on and impressive,
yet it doesn't affect people in regards to how they feel, do you think they re-purchase ??? Science is a marketing tool for people who have a vested interest in synthetic crap that can be patented for the most part.
Why the f**k are you playing by those rules when ASEA rules really are from a higher order ? Thought I'd come in and kick over a few tables .... any bankers in here while I'm at it ?

a poe couldnt be better than that. you have no idea how to actually determine if a product is effective. do you?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]

Check his profile/posting history, it speaks volumes.

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [Francois] [ In reply to ]

Francois wrote:
jnsamuelson wrote:
but for some reason 5 hour energy is backed by everyone

Hmm...if you add some coffee in ASEA, people will back it up too...that's funny stuff right there mate.

For the love of God/Science (choose either) no! Don't do that! Didn't you read what he said!!!

"when the salt an water undergo the reaction reactive chemicals, primarily RS and ROS are made. to much of one or the other can be destructive but in balance like in asea they are already being made by your body."

therooster wrote:

Please tell me you accidentally made the font the wrong color. Are you really this gullible?
THEIR OWN RESEARCH SHOWS NO PERFORMANCE BENEFIT.
Last edited by: DrPete: Sep 5, 12 15:43

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [J_R] [ In reply to ]

F$$k balance! I want my espresso!

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [jnsamuelson] [ In reply to ]

jnsamuelson wrote:
Absolutely no problem. Will do first thing tmr morn.

how about this morning?

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [DrPete] [ In reply to ]

Why answering that total idiot?

4 posts. All about ASEA...Your understanding of science is astounding. with a bit of luck you work with/for ASEA...that just demonstrates how much your
salt water works...

ASEA 'rules really are from a higher order'...sounds like stuff to put in the LR, in the category 'creationism'.

Francois wrote:

Because we all have our moments of weakness.

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [DrPete] [ In reply to ]

go check the PED thread started by TheForge...guaranteed moment of weakness...

Francois wrote:

he probably wont change his mind, but the mind of the casual reader who doesnt understand how to read studies or who may be swayed by marketing nonsense can be changed.

veganerd wrote:
Francois wrote:

he probably wont change his mind, but the mind of the casual reader who doesnt understand how to read studies or who may be swayed by marketing nonsense can be changed.

therooster he was referring back to has 4 posts and only in this thread. Not only an idiot, but one created especially to add to the allure of ASEA.

Ultimately if this product worked it would sell at WalMart. Any product that needs to be sold through Multi Level Marketing isn't worth a thing.

This thread really needs to not worry about the fake science or the products claims. One only needs to see how it is sold to understand that it is a bad idea to get involved.

Ian

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [tkos] [ In reply to ]

Quote:
Ultimately if this product worked it would sell at WalMart. Any product that needs to be sold through Multi Level Marketing isn't worth a thing.

i wouldnt use walmart or any other store as an indicator that a product is effective. walmart sells homeopathic crap which is even less effective than this asea shit. at least asea could be used to cure dehydration.

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [tkos] [ In reply to ]

Seems like a pyramid scam huh I mean scheme...

Francois wrote:
Seems like a pyramid scam huh I mean scheme...

No, no NO!!! Our model is based on the trapezoid...

;-)

float , hammer , and jog

Re: ASEA water? Anyone using this? Reviews? [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]

with a very very small top, and a very very very large base. :-)

... yes ... and a process that moves beyond two dimensional thinking to one that is and will blossom out into 3 dimensions, 4 dimensions and even beyond.
It's about creating a "rounder world" in its structure. The idea is to move toward the betterment, not away.
Those opposed to networking in a marketing context are opposing the individual's right and their pursuit to being integrated into the classical supply chains
that have historically been dominated by corporations. If you believe that corporations should rule the structure of power and thwart the creation of more balanced structures and cash flows, then just come out and say that.

What the hell are you talking about? You're on ASEA or crack?
There is no science demonstrating any effects beyond that of salt water.

You are conning people. You are worse than a thief.

i was replying to your comment about structure

A pyramid scheme hardly makes the world more round. That is ultimate conning. In traditional corp you can still go up. In pyramid you're f..ked.

The structural characteristics of what you describe as a pyramid are two dimensional at present. The structural characteristics can change to anything that can be conceived on the ability to program it.
The market (demand) will take networks beyond 2 dimensions on the basis of the buying power being far down toward the bottom (numbers) of what you described. We climb the castle walls via the supply chains and network marketing, regardless
of what level current models are in, allows people into the supply chains to morph the very structure. Do you believe that corporations should be the sole controllers of supply chain activity ? People count.

You use an awful lot of words to say absolutely nothing of value.

You're over your head ... is that simple enough ?
Example ... I have shares that i have earned from one of the MLM companies I'm in now.
Isn't it all about the working class being able to have a piece of the means of production ?
It's a possibility only because of the information age where/how we can reshape structure.
We can only pour new wine into new wineskins.

Prev Next