Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

AOL News and Le Parisien: Armstrong to be beheaded
Quote | Reply
The french government has announced today at 14.53 that Lance Armstrong would be beheaded with a guillotine that was taken out specially for the occasion.

Lance Armstrong was found guilty of winning too many consecutive Tour de France and upsetting the bet takers. Unlike what was reported before, it has nothing to do with doping as no one is silly enough to believe that they are clean (except Tyler who is clean but is affected by a genetic disease that makes him look suspiscious and skinny)

Yet, to honor Lance's victory, Jacques Chirac has announced that the Guillotine will be painted in yellow.

Lance's body will be then buried with the bike he used for his first win in 1999 and his head will be exposed in the Louvre, with his testicle.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: AOL News and Le Parisien: Armstrong to be beheaded [LarryCalifornia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nothing like a good ol' steel frame ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: AOL News and Le Parisien: Armstrong to be beheaded [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was in the Globe, right?

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Re: AOL News and Le Parisien: Armstrong to be beheaded [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no no...but maybe I could send them and make a bit of cash :-)
Quote Reply
Re: AOL News and Le Parisien: Armstrong to be beheaded [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sources close to Tom Demerly suggest Armstrong will be detained if he attempts to reenter France for the beheading.
Quote Reply
Re: AOL News and Le Parisien: Armstrong to be beheaded [MojojojoMasterG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sources close to the investigation reports that Tom Demerly will provide the blade.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the more reason for him to do the Giro ,or Vuelta...they'll welcome him there.
They might even throw in some complimentary PED's under his pillow instead of mints.
I still want to see him do an IM....picture this.
Lance on his TrekTT vs. THe Norminator on his Kalibur tearing up the Queen K.
I'd cash in my pathetic savings account to go to Kona for that!!!

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sources close to the investigation have confirmed that Tom Demerly will provide the blade, but it will be modified with internal cables and will be smaller than expected for a man of Armstrong's size, and in a last minute development the original executioner has been replaced by a mysterious solitary man known only as "le chat".
Quote Reply
Re: AOL News and Le Parisien: Armstrong to be beheaded [MojojojoMasterG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this thread is better
Quote Reply