Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

945 Battery Issue
Quote | Reply
I’ve had my 945 for almost a year now, and it’s been a great watch with the expected battery life (+/- 5-7 days depending on workout time), al of a sudden starting yesterday, the battery is just draining. I’m losing 5% per hour in standby mode and dropped almost 15% from a short 3 mile run. No settings have been changed, I don’t think there has been an update in the last 36 hours. Any one else having issues?
Quote Reply
Re: 945 Battery Issue [HoustonAg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you reboot the watch? Did you give it a recharge and an opportunity to see if it returned to normal?

I had a day about a week ago when my watch seemed like it suddenly lost more charge than usual over 2 prior days, but I did not pay close enough attention to know for sure. (I only wear my watch for workouts and only recharge roughly weekly when it gets below 20%.) It has been fine again since that singular event, so it may have been a software update or some other anomaly.
Quote Reply
Re: 945 Battery Issue [HoustonAg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know, I feel like it's been draining faster than normal on this last charge. I get a week+ out of mine since I only record swims and runs with it (wear it 24/7 though) and have constant HR monitoring. I charged it a few days ago, and I'm at 24% now. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

USAT Level 1 Coach
Team Next Level
http://goteamnltri.com/
Quote Reply
Re: 945 Battery Issue [exxxviii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the input. The reset seems to have worked. Been a couple hours and it’s only dropped 1%. I should’ve known that would fix it, I just panicked for a second since I had battery issues when I first bought the watch.
Quote Reply