Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

920xt switch to time of day during activities?
Quote | Reply
If I'm in the middle of a workout, can I zip back to the watch function to check the time?
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt switch to time of day during activities? [jroden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Set up a data screen with time of day and you’ll be able to scroll to it.

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt switch to time of day during activities? [PhilipShambrook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do I need to do that for each activity type? I wish I could delete activities o never do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jroden wrote:
Do I need to do that for each activity type? I wish I could delete activities o never do.

Go to Settings, Activity Profiles, select the profile "e.g. Duathlon", then select Remove Profile. That will delete the profiles you don't need.

Yes, when you set the data screens that is per Activity Profile. Go to Data Screen, scroll down to Clock and select to turn it from Off to On.

Hope that helps.

I miss you "Sports Night"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jroden wrote:

Yes.

I miss the 910XT method of displaying time. Going to status screen (single button press from any other screen) gave us a little clock at the bottom of the display.
Last edited by: Dilbert: Jan 19, 20 11:20
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt switch to time of day during activities? [Quo Vadimus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you that worked perfectly.
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt switch to time of day during activities? [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long time since I had a 920 but I believe you can include a data field with time of day. I usually have 1 data screen with Distance, Time, HR, Speed/Pace, then another with Distance, Time of Day, HR zone, Avg speed/space.
I think you can set up the 920 similarly.

Trust me I’m a doctor!
Well, I have a PhD :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jroden wrote:
If I'm in the middle of a workout, can I zip back to the watch function to check the time?

If you hit the lower left side button (3 dots) during a workout, the activity profile screen will come up with the time at the upper right, then hit enter or back to return to the workout

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10, and I don't know why!"
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt switch to time of day during activities? [Warbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, this is what I do
Quote Reply