Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

70.3 World Champ Auto Qual from Previous WC's?
Quote | Reply

Trying to locate some info around this. Does anybody know - if you win your AG at 70.3 Worlds does it auto qual you for the next years 70.3 Worlds?

http://www.sweat7.com
Facebook Page: Sweat7
Twitter: @sweat7coaching
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 World Champ Auto Qual from Previous WC's? [salmonsteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes you get the opportunity at the awards ceremony as far as I am aware

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 World Champ Auto Qual from Previous WC's? [salmonsteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, they will email you the link to register. It takes awhile for them to email tho.
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 World Champ Auto Qual from Previous WC's? [danstu4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you reply from experience here yourself?

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The athlete guide says that the AG winner receives automatic entry. Hard to find but its in there

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 World Champ Auto Qual from Previous WC's? [sch340] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Cheers for that, I'll have another look through it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes twice for the 70.3’s. Also give you a extra welcome banquet ticket when you check in the next year.
Quote Reply
Re: 70.3 World Champ Auto Qual from Previous WC's? [danstu4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
danstu4 wrote:
Yes twice for the 70.3’s. Also give you a extra welcome banquet ticket when you check in the next year.
Wow...an EXTRA meal ticket? They are really bending over backward to reward the winners...can any other organization match that generosity?! ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the times I've had athletes win their AG at 70.3 Worlds (3x) they auto qualified for the next year's race. They got an email/registration link ~ a month later iirc.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply