Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject"
Quote | Reply
CBS News with Katie Couric just had a tease for this Sunday's 60 Minutes with Tyler Hamilton stating that he saw Armstrong inject EPO "in preparation to several TdFs.

Edit:
Story with teaser:
http://www.cbsnews.com/...064406-10391709.html
Last edited by: SayHey Kid: May 19, 11 15:43
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Lance threads need to die. With the technology that we have today don't you he would have been caught? Pro cyclist are tested continually during the TDF. If he was using during the TDF they would caught him. What I think we have here is another Floyd Landis.
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [prolite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
prolite wrote:
The Lance threads need to die. With the technology that we have today don't you he would have been caught? Pro cyclist are tested continually during the TDF. If he was using during the TDF they would caught him. What I think we have here is another Floyd Landis.

I agree that the Lance threads need to go away, I just don't care. I don't care about Lance, I don't care about Barry Bonds, etc, etc. But do you really believe that Lance never used?

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [prolite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
prolite wrote:

Really?

Really?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
prolite wrote:

... but by opening and replying to the thread, you are part of the problem and why Lance threads don't die.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It isn't possible for people to drive over the speed limit and not get a ticket. With all this technology including radar detectors and cameras and stuff they would have been caught. If someone is driving over the speed limit on the freeway then the police would of caught them.

Ride Scoozy Electric Bicycles
http://www.RideScoozy.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
logical fallacy much?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [gbot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you watch the video of tyler saying Lance doped on slowtwitch.......................Do you get banned .
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Even if they say he was doping, injecting, or cheating, what will change? I honestly think that most people, including myself wouldn't care. The man won 7 tours, doping/cheating or not, it's still an amazing achievement. He's helped millions, donated millions, and made cycling more popular in the states, even if they catch him (doubtful) nothing will change and everyone will still remember lance for lance, and not as lance the cheater. I'm not sure how many of your are chicago locals, but I think it's the same concept with MJ..he has done many shady things off the court, cheated on his wife many times, etc etc, but no one remembers MJ for anything negative, at least I don't, I think of MJ for the I wanna be like mike commercials, and being the best basketball player of all time. Cheater or not who cares
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me preface this by saying I think the mountain of evidence against Lance is quite damning, and I'd be surprised if he didn't dope.

That said, in the interviews Floyd has given and the preview of this interview by Tyler, they both seem rather "dodgy" when giving their answers. I'm not saying they're lying, just that their reactions when they are asked these questions are not what I would expect.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"With the technology that we have today don't you he would have been caught?"

Did you notice that they said "1999, 2000 2001" The UCI introduced EPO testing in 2001. Also notice that Tyler said Lance was injecting "in preparation for" the tour. The test was initially not very sensitive so it was a known fact that if you stopped taking it soon enough before the test you would still test clean. There are also related drugs that do not show up on the EPO test. There are doctors who are experts in this, such as Dr. Ferrri. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Ferrari

The UCI did save some samples "for study purposes only" from various tour riders. These samples were later re-tested using more advanced methods years later and SURPRISE! some of them tested positive under the new, updated EPO tests. Some of these "study only" samples were the ones that Le Equipe, the French sports paper, later traced back (illegally, since they were supposed to be anonymous) to Lance. Since the samples were not supposed to be used for testing there was no basis for penalties.

So, technically, Lance WAS caught with what we have today, it was just years too late to count.

Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [isignay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Magic Johnson didnt play for chicago.....

And when your hurting for cash, one will say anything!
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was referring to the best player of all time, michael jordan , not the 2nd best Magic...
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [isignay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
L.B. keys are equaly apeart from mj........was that a mistake
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [msuguy512] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
msuguy512 wrote:
It isn't possible for people to drive over the speed limit and not get a ticket. With all this technology including radar detectors and cameras and stuff they would have been caught. If someone is driving over the speed limit on the freeway then the police would of caught them.

What do speeding tickets have to do with this?

My thoughts:

1) America- innocent until proven guilty.
2) Floyd Landis is batsh*t crazy. I know we're talking about other things here but that just needs to be said.
3) If he doped, he beat dopers. If he didn't dope, he beat dopers. Either way he won so I don't very much care.

This all makes me think, if I'm the same blood type as Chrissie Wellington, and blood dope with her blood, will I win Kona?

Most likely.

-------
http://www.y-rocket.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some of us don't praise morally corrupt sports figures. I would rather teach my children that it is ok to try their hardest and not win, then win by cheating.

Ride Scoozy Electric Bicycles
http://www.RideScoozy.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man, Hamilton looks all tweaky in that video.

I know this was a thread about Armstrong, but MAN I feel bad for Hamilton. He used to be my favorite rider; and while he brought everything on himself by doping, he seems to have taken a much higher personal and emotion toll than others; drugs aside, that dude was hard as nails, and still has some of the gutsiest finishes and stage wins in the last two decades.

Quote | Reply
who is Michael Jordan? Is he going to say he saw Lance dope too?
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, look like he didnt want to answer.....just wanted his appearance check so he could the hell out of there...

I went to LA's twitter checking to see if has said anything...He hasnt posted for 17 hours....He has probably hired Seal Team 6 to go take Hamilton and Flandis out....
Last edited by: dvfmfidc: May 19, 11 16:40
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [msuguy512] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
msuguy512 wrote:

Radar guns do not work themselves, they the need the assistance of a police officer. When there is a cop behind a radar gun they do catch people speeding. I have been issued many tickets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oscar Robertson didn't play for the Bulls.

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [dvfmfidc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dvfmfidc wrote:
I went to LA's twitter checking to see if has said anything...He hasnt posted for 17 hours....He has probably hired Seal Team 6 to go take Hamilton and Flandis out....

Not likely... I thought it was a pretty well established fact that Seal Team 6 roots for Fabian and the rest of the Leopard Trek team.

Re: 60 Minutes - Tyler Hamilton - "saw Armstrong inject" [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
IKnowEverything wrote:
dvfmfidc wrote:

Not likely... I thought it was a pretty well established fact that Seal Team 6 roots for Fabian and the rest of the Leopard Trek team.

LA did just tweet on this topic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i think you need to change your name,,,cuz you dont know shit.....ST6 wont be doing any dirty work for some euro metro-sexual,,,,EVA......
Quote Reply

Prev Next