Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

54/42t conversion for 2015 Cervelo P3
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

Currently, I am riding a 2015 Cervelo P3 which came with a FSA Gossamer BBRight-30 52-36t crankset. Given that i have some flat races coming up (I live in Belgium;)), I am considering a switch to 54-42 (or 39) chainrings.
The most logical (and best value) option for me would seem to just switch chainrings and keep my crankset. Nevertheless, I did not encounter any compatible 54t chainrings for the FSA Gossamer BBRight yet.

What option do you guys see, without hassling too much with BB adapters? Updating my crankset would be option - just fitting other chainrings would however be the preferred option.

Thanks a lot for your advice!
Quote Reply
Re: 54/42t conversion for 2015 Cervelo P3 [VincentS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What cassette ratio are you using?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
because it is a 110 bcd for the compact 36, not likely to find any larger rings for it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Rotor makes 53/39 110bcd 5 bolt chainrings (no-q) which should fit that crank set. I use them.They also make 54 on 110 but they're harder to find.

VincentS wrote:
Hi all,
Currently, I am riding a 2015 Cervelo P3 which came with a FSA Gossamer BBRight-30 52-36t crankset. Given that i have some flat races coming up (I live in Belgium;)), I am considering a switch to 54-42 (or 39) chainrings.
The most logical (and best value) option for me would seem to just switch chainrings and keep my crankset. Nevertheless, I did not encounter any compatible 54t chainrings for the FSA Gossamer BBRight yet.

What option do you guys see, without hassling too much with BB adapters? Updating my crankset would be option - just fitting other chainrings would however be the preferred option.

Thanks a lot for your advice!

What's your CdA?
Last edited by: trailerhouse: Jan 31, 19 13:02
Quote Reply