Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

3 Cheers for Inside Tri Magazine!
Quote | Reply
I was pleasantly suprised to get my Inside Tri magazine yesterday in the mail with complete coverage of IM Hawaii. Especially because the Triathlete Magazine I received the day before didn't even mention it. What are they going to have their coverage in December? That's a joke. I'd rather wait an extra week to get it with full Kona coverage than get it on time with the same old articles on coffee and cold weather training.
Just my 2 cents but I say good on ya Inside Tri!
Last edited by: Herschel34: Nov 14, 03 8:11
Quote Reply
Re: 3 Cheers of Inside Tri Magazine! [Herschel34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That alsways seems to be the case with Inside Tri being about a month ahead of Triathlete on their race coverage. In Canada, I picked up the Hawaii preview issue of Triathlete on October 20 since it hadn't hit the newstands much earlier than that. At least I was able to judge their predictions without having to stretch my memory too much :)
Quote Reply
Re: 3 Cheers of Inside Tri Magazine! [Herschel34] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Inside Communications the parent company for both IT and VeloNews has for a number of years now geared their publishing schedule around the key races in triathlon and cycling respectivly. They were doing this even before the internet started delivering "live" or almost live reporting or in the case of OLN's Tour de France coverage, really live coverage of these major events.

It's funny, some said the advent of the internet would be the death of the magazine business. While the magazine business has not exactly boomed recently, it has been doing well, all things considered - certainly better than all of those .com's that sprouted up 3 years ago.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply