- 70min by time. (After Week-1 we will evaluate to see if we want to switch to distance.)
- 5min everyone-together warmup. The ride then separates into 2.75w/kg (C) and 2.00w/kg (D) groups, with ride leaders for each group and a sweep for the D group. Slightly faster if the group wants on the climbs - but regrouping at the summits - for about 40min depending on the route. Then you are off your leashes for the final 20min, with everyone for him/herself. Finish up with a 5min cooldown.
- First week course is the London 8. We'll *probably* cover two laps of it. It's about 20km (12.6mi) in total distance per lap including one stout climb and one rolling climb for net vertical per lap of 238m (780ft).
- This is a "challenging" course, which is likely how we'll bias the routes. We'll pick courses that are rolling-to-hilly. Not flat but also not mountainous. Feedback welcome on that.
- Ride volunteers solicited here. We'll need C group leaders, D group leaders, and a D group sweep.