Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2XU - Nice blokes to deal with!
Quote | Reply
I bought compression tights from 2XU. Happens that after 2 runs, the stitches were coming apart. Bummer!
I contacted Chris at 2XU this afternoon explaining the problem. Chris told me that indeed they had a bad batch and fixed the problem since then.
Chris told me: give me your address, I'll send new tights right away.
AWESOME!

Anyway, if anyone here has had similar issues with their long compression tights, Chris asked to be emailed at:

chris@sportsmultiplied.com

Brilliant!
Last edited by: Francois: Nov 10, 07 19:26
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU - Nice blokes to deal with! [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chris is great. I have three trisuits sitting in front of me from him, the next part of my trisuit review series. There is one that is super cool. I'll keep y'all in suspense on what it is...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,

Yikes, yes I do have an issue with that.

BTW - do you sleep in them after tough workouts or workout in them?
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU - Nice blokes to deal with! [Learn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah...I'm not french enough...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have dealt with Jamie from 2XU. Super nice guy, really good customer service and a great product. I have the 2XU comp tights and wear them all the time.

Will
Quote Reply
Re: 2XU - Nice blokes to deal with! [Learn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently purchased some "skins" branded compression powersox (aussie brand I think) and they are awesome.

I notice a massive difference with my recovery speed after running in them and/or sleeping with them on.

2XU are a great company to deal with. There is a great 2XU concept shop in Brisbane, Qld, Aust. I predict 2XU clothing will be everywhere in the next 5yrs.
Quote Reply