Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2021 Ironmans sold out
Quote | Reply
Thought this would have been posted but didn’t see a post unless buried in the one ones but got an email on 12/18 that all fulls and most half’s were sold out. Not surprising with all the roll overs and maybe smaller fields. Maryland went from 85% on 12/9 to 12/18.

They’ve got waiting lists for everything. Anyone look into this at all? I’m sure plenty of things will change with people backing out and assuming it’s more flexible along with races getting cancelled.

Anyone have thoughts on how hard it will be to get into a race? I’m shooting for MD. Now annoyed I didn’t sign up but who knows what will happen.

“All IRONMAN races in US and Canada Sell Out for 2021!

After a challenging 2020 race season, athletes are demonstrating that they can't wait to get back to live and in-person racing: this week, general registration for all 12 full-distance IRONMAN triathlons across the United States of America and Canada for 2021 have now sold out. Athletes can be alerted if registrations become available for any of the 2021 U.S. and Canada IRONMAN events by joining the waitlist for one of the below events.

Select IRONMAN 70.3 events remain open available via the button below. To make sure you do not miss out on the 2021 season we encourage you to register early and lock in your travel plans!

2021 Events â–ş

Join a Waitlist”
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 Ironmans sold out [the V] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would guess that all races have a smaller capacity than normal, but if Covid numbers go well, I am expecting more spaces to open up.
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 Ironmans sold out [42point2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
42point2 wrote:
I would guess that all races have a smaller capacity than normal, but if Covid numbers go well, I am expecting more spaces to open up.

This is my hope too.
Quote Reply