Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2021 Cervelo P-series [Chemist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chemist wrote:
The greenish blue one is gorgeous

I was eyeing this bike already, but with this paint scheme, I want to know where I can submit my VISA card that is getting no action during this pandemic LOL! I have only bought one tank of gas since March 12th (that's just the tip of the "not spending ice berg".....so I banked a good chunk of that bike on gas alone...add in race entry fees, race related travel, eating out (not been to a restaurant or cafe in 4.5 months) its more than covered!!!
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 Cervelo P-series [NateZipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Nathan,

Based on the SRAM catalog, my understanding is that this angle kit is part of the Vuka Clip 2020 standard delivery. Is this correct? Does that mean that this kit would now be likely supplied with the bike as well (as it is equipped with the new Vuka clip)?

Thanks much,
Dimm

NateZipp wrote:
Hello Jeroen,

We launched a new pad angle kit for the Vuka Clip Earlier this year. It is part 11.6618.030.000 HANDLEBAR VUKA CLIP B1 HIGH MOUNT ANGLE WEDGE KIT (5, 10 AND 15 DEGREE AND BOLTS). Your SRAM local distributor should be able to get it for you.

Best

Nathan Schickel
Zipp Product manager
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 Cervelo P-series [Dimm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Dimm,

The angle kit is shipped in the Aftermarket kit, not the OEM kit. It is available for purchase as a kit alone.

best

Nathan
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 Cervelo P-series [NateZipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got it. Thanks for the clarification. Dimm
Quote Reply
Re: 2021 Cervelo P-series [Dimm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Caledonia 105 and am looking to upgrade the wheels from stock to either
Zipp 303S or Enve foundation 45's. Ideally I want one set of wheels I can run
on the Cervelo P-Series or Caledonia. 303S have a wider inner rim
profile (23mm) and I am wondering if 700x28 tubeless will fit..No issues on the
Caledonia I am sure but it could be tight on the P-Series. I am assuming the Enve
has a better chance of fitting (21mm IW). Which tire wheel combo has the best chance of fitting
both bikes. Anyone happen to be running the same use case?
Quote Reply

Prev Next