Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2019 Tour of Sufferlandria
Quote | Reply
Stages for the 2019 Tour of Sufferlandria are available (mostly). If you're not on the 100 days/100 runs or the Tour de Zwift, perhaps this 9 stage event might be part of your winter (northern hemisphere) training jump-start. I've done this a few times and it's fun (an active community participates), hard (real training boost) and benefits the Davis Phinney Foundations. Prizes, too!
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 Tour of Sufferlandria [giorgitd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like when they show the expected tss for each day. Or is that something users do and post?
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 Tour of Sufferlandria [IanH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I liked Sufferfest when it was through Trainerroad and you got the little ToS badge.

What I really wish is for the Sufferlandria folks to fly over to Watopia and sit down and have a meeting, and figure out how to collaborate.

I'd love to do some Sufferfesting on Zwift. I emailed The Sufferfest and asked if I could do Sufferfest workouts on Zwift and they said "in theory you could ... but in most cases sensor connections don't like to be shared."
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 Tour of Sufferlandria [BT_DreamChaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I run Sufferfest and Zwift on my PC concurrently all the time. It requires two ant+ dongles.

Ensure completely closed out of Zwift. Connect to the Sufferfest first. Then load Zwift, and pair the trainer power meter to zwift, leaving the trainer control section blank. I usually put a sliver of the Zwift screen up top, so I can see that, and run the sufferfest app/video below. It works fine. The catch is connecting to the Sufferfest app first.
Quote Reply
Re: 2019 Tour of Sufferlandria [Technobuyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So the objective here is to use a Sufferfest session (i.e. Sufferfest controlling the trainer) while riding in Zwift? Just curious...
Quote Reply