If my math is right - that is 799 minutes or just a bit over 13 hours - pretty good training block for Feb!
- STAGE 1, SAT 3RD FEB: WHO DARES + THE ROOKIE ( WD 54Min, 70 TSS, .88IF ; TR 54Min, 76 TSS, .91 IF )
- STAGE 2, SUN 4TH FEB: THE SHOVEL + POWER STATION ( TS 1:16 , 112 TSS, .94 IF ; PS 49 min, 61 TSS, .85 IF )
- STAGE 3, MON 5TH FEB: GETTING AWAY WITH IT ( GAWI 47 Min, 78 TSS, .77 IF )
- STAGE 4, TUES 6TH FEB: THE TRICK ( TT 59 Min, 73 TSS, .86 IF )
- STAGE 5, WED 7TH FEB: FIGHT CLUB ( FC 59 min, 92 TSS, .97 IF )
- STAGE 6, THURS 8TH FEB: DO AS YOU'RE TOLD ( DAYT 43 min, 55 TSS, .87 TSS)
- STAGE 7, FRI 9TH FEB: THE CHORES ( TC 58 Min, 76 TSS, .88 IF )
- STAGE 8, SAT 10TH FEB: BUTTER + THIN AIR ( B 59 Min, 74 TSS, .87 IF ; TA 1:01 , 88 TSS, .93 IF )
- STAGE 9, SUN 11TH FEB: KITCHEN SINK ( TKS 3:00 , 223 TSS, .86 IF )
13 hours and a total of 1078 TSS with all but one ride at .85 or above â€“ pretty good February training block for sure!
I know I'll get called out for being soft, but I have a couple questions for people who have done this before:
Do you typically dial down the intensity a bit or go full out for all 9 days to try to hit the power targets as they are? I'll be on a smart trainer, so there's nowhere to hide...
Do most of you maintain a similar run/swim schedule while doing the TOS? I've been following the BarryP program but am pretty sure I'd want to cut back a bit with the increase in trainer time.
I can't tell if this is a great idea for February or a horrible idea. Or maybe both.