Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2018 OBX Triathlon
Quote | Reply
Just a heads up to anyone signed up or planning to sign up for this race. The format changed where you drop your bike off the night before, so Friday from 2-6 pm for the Saturday Oly and Half and 2-5 pm on Saturday for the Sunday Sprint. If you are coming from out of town meeting a 6 pm deadline could be a challenge.

This a big challenge for me coming from Richmond to leave work, get the kids from school and still make the cutoff. Probably would not have signed up if I had known when I registered several months ago. Definitely will impact my decision for next year.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 OBX Triathlon [blueaces_high] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pls post your experience / review. I'm interested to see if this race has improved.
Quote Reply
Re: 2018 OBX Triathlon [blueaces_high] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
blueaces_high wrote:
Just a heads up to anyone signed up or planning to sign up for this race. The format changed where you drop your bike off the night before, so Friday from 2-6 pm for the Saturday Oly and Half and 2-5 pm on Saturday for the Sunday Sprint. If you are coming from out of town meeting a 6 pm deadline could be a challenge.

This a big challenge for me coming from Richmond to leave work, get the kids from school and still make the cutoff. Probably would not have signed up if I had known when I registered several months ago. Definitely will impact my decision for next year.

Last yr was not well run! Love the OBX hope they have improved it.
Quote Reply