Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2016 Cannondale Slice Rear Brake Options
Quote | Reply
My bike is currently in the shop, I had a Stages non-drive PM arm installed and now the Stages crank arm contacts the Shimano direct mount brake, the shop sells Cannondale's says that because of the way the bottom bracket area is designed that they don't know of any other options for a rear brake that will work with the this bike, has anyone installed another direct mount brake on a late model Slice, would a Omega X work?

They tried installing this one but it wouldn't work

https://www.westbrookcycles.co.uk/...single-black-p328403
Last edited by: pokey: Nov 6, 19 16:49
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cannondale Slice Rear Brake Options [pokey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andy Potts used TriRig I'm pretty sure, and TriRig will allow Stages PM.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cannondale Slice Rear Brake Options [Emma'sDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emma'sDad wrote:

I have a Omega X on the front but I need to confirm what alternative direct mount brake will work on the rear brake, due to the shape of the bottom bracket area?
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cannondale Slice Rear Brake Options [pokey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pokey wrote:
Emma'sDad wrote:

I have a Omega X on the front but I need to confirm what alternative direct mount brake will work on the rear brake, due to the shape of the bottom bracket area?
Omega X does indeed work in the rear, just has to use enough spacers to clear everything. Lots of Cannondale riders have used it. And yes it will clear a Stages PM on either or both sides.

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Cannondale Slice Rear Brake Options [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
pokey wrote:
Emma'sDad wrote:

Omega X does indeed work in the rear, just has to use enough spacers to clear everything. Lots of Cannondale riders have used it. And yes it will clear a Stages PM on either or both sides.

Great thanks!
Quote Reply