Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2014 Felt AR [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a similar setup, yet have the junction placed in the fork steerer tube. It's just a matter of popping off the top cap of the stem to charge.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Felt AR [caamano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking of jumping on the AR bandwagon, especially now that they have a rebate on the AR3/5. Are the any problems with upgrading an AR5 to a full Ultegra Di2 groupset? Everything looks straightforward although I'm unsure of the FSA bottom bracket. I assume/hope that since there's already a 105 crankset in the 2016 bikes it will be a "drop in" replacement but I'm no expert. This seems like a great way to get a "poor man's AR2" for around $3k ($2199 for the bike with rebate, ~$1100 for the complete Di2 groupset).

Anything else I'd need to be aware of in doing a "find and replace" of 105 with Di2? I've built up bikes before, just not with electronic shifting.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Felt AR [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking to order some new carbon wheels and wondering what widths work with the ar frame? Can I get away with a max width of 28mm wheel or do I need something smaller?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Felt AR [tickyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Stingers are 28 and some change and fit with lots of clearance. I also run some 28 tubies on some other rims with no issues.

My YouTubes

Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Felt AR [tickyboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have ran both a zipp FC 303 with 24mm and a FC 808 with 27mm (zipp tangent) with no rubbing.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Felt AR [LAI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Felt AR [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply

Prev Next