Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2004 Nationals - When?
Quote | Reply
Seems like 2004 Nationals will once again be in Shreveport. Does anyone know when exactly they will take place and when World's in Japan are scheduler for?
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Nationals - When? [Bearis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A bit off topic but are the 2005 Worlds in Japan?

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Right before the awards ceremony ended, Steve Locke or Tim Yount said see you next year on Labor Day weekend. So, I guess the first weekend in September.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Nationals - When? [GBJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, 2005 Worlds are in Gamagori, Japan. Just not sure when - not even what month. The qualifier (only one) seems to be 2004 Nationals in Shreveport sometime in Sept. or Oct.
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Nationals - When? [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Having the race in Shreveport that "early" in the year may not be a good idea. It'll most likely be in the mid 90's by race end.

I have nothing against the city of Shreveport, but I think they do need to rethink the venue. Is that the best body of water they can come up with? Hell, I live in west Texas and even I found it revolting.
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Nationals - When? [-Tex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Assuming it is Labor Day weekend in Shreveport next year, I guess that would all but gaurantee that it will be a No-Wetsuit swim.......Interesting. Damn...that changes the race quite a bit, better go hit the pool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool. Quite fancy a trip to Japan. I'm in the UK so have a few events to have a shot at qualification.

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I heard there were problems in Japan and Hawaii was a standby alternate place.
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Nationals - When? [jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure of the date
Quote Reply
Re: 2004 Nationals - When? [jeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Noooo....please not the islands at the start of winter. I'll have no choice but to let the team down, leave my bike at home and take across a quiver of boards to destroy instead.

Quote Reply