Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

20,000 miles ridden to date
Quote | Reply
Actually 20,073 as of right now :)

Last year I hit 20K on my birthday on 11-4. Now I may see daylight on an attempt at 25K. No running. No swimming.

My most recent race was Maah Daah Hey 150 and I ride MTB with my daughter quite a bit. I guess that potentially offsets all that mileage riding Desert Flats in Zwift :)

512 rides
970 hours

Bike with most miles logged for 2020 is Domane SLR. Madone SLR is #2. MTB is #3 by a lot, but also the most fun.

I've most recently shut off the TV, social media, email and ride while listening to books. I am always striving to be a better person while being admittedly way out of balance in sport (see 25 hours / week with a more than full time job and family of 4). Most recently I read White Fragility 4 times back to back. I'm now on my 2nd reading of 7 Habits of Highly Successful People. I am also half way through Phil Gaimon's "Draft Animals." It's an effort to reduce / eliminate things in my life that don't truly matter. Social media and Politics are 2 biggies...that really don't matter :)

The fire burns hot so I'll just keep riding my bike and doing it with friends and family. Sometimes really hard and really fast :)

24 Hour World TT Champs-American record holder
Fat Bike Worlds - Race Director
Insta: chris.s.apex
Quote Reply
Re: 20,000 miles ridden to date [cmscat50] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
but what's your FTP?

nice work out there!
Last edited by: indianacyclist: Oct 26, 20 7:16
Quote Reply
Re: 20,000 miles ridden to date [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You read white fragility 4 times. Why would you do that? Or even tell us that you did that?

Super happy for you regardless, but man, what lol

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice work.

How much of that time was outside vs. inside on Zwift?
Quote Reply
Re: 20,000 miles ridden to date [rsjrv99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Or even tell us that you did that?

Because I have a lesbian sister with a wife and 2 kids and it's a brutally hard time for minorities. I try to stay in the middle of all things the best I can, but your statement in red is the reason the book exists.

Quote Reply
Re: 20,000 miles ridden to date [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not tech savvy enough to find my Zwift mileage, but it's likely about 60% of my total mileage. I do NOT ride indoors from about May 1 to October 1. I suspend my membership during that period. I spend a lot of time riding in the early morning darkness.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cmscat50 wrote:

Or even tell us that you did that?

Because I have a lesbian sister with a wife and 2 kids and it's a brutally hard time for minorities. I try to stay in the middle of all things the best I can, but your statement in red is the reason the book exists.

If you're trying to avoid politics then I suggest staying away from attempting to memorize a racial propaganda text

Good luck to ya!

Strava
Last edited by: rsjrv99: Oct 26, 20 9:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good job. I think most people would find they are happier staying off social media and not following the news. I quit up Facebook almost 8 years ago and never did the Twitter and Instagram thing. Some good to it but lots of negativity.

Matt
Quote Reply