Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2.4 mi. swim - Lance Armstrong [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im unsure of the implications of me touching his hand. Will people now start rumours that I doped?
Quote Reply
Re: 2.4 mi. swim - Lance Armstrong [KingJulian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no, you just need to say it was "horsin' around".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TriRaceBook.com
Hawaii Qualification Analysis
Quote Reply
Re: 2.4 mi. swim - Lance Armstrong [Gandalf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to repond to this thread in general, which could have become interesting to me because I enjoy hearing even hypothetical analyses from people (most) who know more than I do about what would/would not effect performance at an ironman for LA.

Then that green barf dude brought his toxic personality into it and it went south for about a hundred posts.

Still, I was wondering why so many knowledgeable people dismissed the guy's post that suggested Lance might not beat Lieto? Macca said the same thing in an interview on YouTube, with respect given to Lance. Macca gives a good rationale for it which essentially amounts to a specificity argument.

Also, along the prediction line, lance has already commented (perhaps and advance mind game tactic; perhaps just the truth) that one reason he liked doing xterra is that there was no drafting, which was an issue for him with road tris (also on you tube). This was not far in time from the matt Dixon " shitshow" comment (note the trek/friendhip connection with lie to here). Is a storm brewing, or am I becoming a truther/

Seems to be doing too much mountain biking for a guy who needs to train for 180 kms in Tri position.

my prediction - IMMT, 2012. Comes there every year, hilly course should help the drafting issue, a little out of the way circus-wise, inaugural event, and Quebec goes big sometimes (two pro-tour races!).

Last question

Quote:
Quote Reply
Re: 2.4 mi. swim - Lance Armstrong [climbslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prediction part two: lance does IMMT 70.3 first, but does it (having ditched trek) on an unbadged cervelo Px, which we don't even know is a Px yet, and ST breaks all thread records trying to guess what he races at full distance.
Quote Reply
Re: 2.4 mi. swim - Lance Armstrong [climbslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
x2
Quote Reply
Re: 2.4 mi. swim - Lance Armstrong [drewmc3656] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a joke right?

~

Eric - "Train Smart, Race Smart, Finish Strong"
Quote Reply

Prev Next