Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

1st Tri bike- QR Kilo, Shiv Sport or Giant Trinity????
Quote | Reply
Looking to purchase my first tri bike.

Got it narrowed down to the QR Kilo, The specialized Shiv Sport or the Giant Trinity Advanced. Solely based on what is around my area and not having to drive 2hrs to get a bike.

Any thoughts on these 3 or they all about the same?

THanks
Quote Reply
Re: 1st Tri bike- QR Kilo, Shiv Sport or Giant Trinity???? [Texguy02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Figure out geometry first. Go get a pre purchase bike fit which are usually free if you buy a bike at the shop.
Quote Reply
Re: 1st Tri bike- QR Kilo, Shiv Sport or Giant Trinity???? [Texguy02] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
QR PR3 is what you want. It will be sent to your doorstep 90% complete. A winning design featured in this website.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Assuming the they can all fit you... of those 3, I vote for the Shiv. It is probably the best frame with bargain components. You can easily upgrade the components later if you grow with th bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IDK if a Premier tactical is in your price range and idk if it fits your fit coordinates but out of those bikes I'd put the tactical first on my list of bikes to buy

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're also "buying" into the shop. Consider the level of service, attentiveness & so forth.

#swimmingmatters
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
The Doctor (#12)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd go with the trinity if it fits! The best bang foe your buck foe tri related with the 40 oz BTA built-in easily upgradeable to di2 best pricing between them all

Speed kills unless you have speed skills!!!
Quote Reply
Re: 1st Tri bike- QR Kilo, Shiv Sport or Giant Trinity???? [playero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had narrowed it down to these as they are in the price range I wanted to stay in.
Quote Reply