Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

11-speed hub to XDR?
Quote | Reply
Is it possible to convert 11-speed zipp 900 hub to XDR hub???

TIA!
Quote Reply
Re: 11-speed hub to XDR? [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zooropa wrote:

TIA!

I don't believe so... the only one they have a conversion kit for is the first super9 disc they offered with a disc brake hub.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You could hire a machine shop to design and manufacture an XDR freehub body, but that would cost around $600 to $1,000.
Quote Reply
Re: 11-speed hub to XDR? [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jimatbeyond wrote:
You could hire a machine shop to design and manufacture an XDR freehub body, but that would cost around $600 to $1,000.

No zipp 900 for XDR- check

Thanks Jim
Quote Reply
Re: 11-speed hub to XDR? [Andres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Andres wrote:
zooropa wrote:

TIA!

I don't believe so... the only one they have a conversion kit for is the first super9 disc they offered with a disc brake hub.

Just a follow up…I received this response from SRAM…so maybe there’s a chance 😊

Thanks for your email. Both the 11-speed 900 and Super 9 discs are compatible with an XDR conversion.
Look for a black hub flange (flange, not freehub) to confirm compatibility. See the image below for detail:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zooropa wrote:
Andres wrote:
zooropa wrote:

TIA!

Just a follow up…I received this response from SRAM…so maybe there’s a chance 😊

Thanks for your email. Both the 11-speed 900 and Super 9 discs are compatible with an XDR conversion.
Look for a black hub flange (flange, not freehub) to confirm compatibility. See the image below for detail:

I wasn’t sure about the 900, but I think the fact your disc has an 11 speed freehub means it will work with the XDR disc freehub (all the new 11 speed disc hubs are black). Zipps disc hub documentation isn’t super detailed, but it sounds like they confirmed it will work for the 900.
Quote Reply