Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

10 speed Campagnolo Record groups set value
Quote | Reply
Hi,
I'm considering purchasing a bike that is equipped with Campagnolo Record 10 speed. It does have 175mm FSA carbon cranks. I also would be offering the wheels as well the wheels Aero X lite. Can someone give me an idea of what I might expect to get out this group set?
Last edited by: ginofairplay: Oct 1, 20 16:29
Quote Reply
Re: 10 speed Campagnolo Record groups set value [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would guess that the group would sell.for about $100.

What brand are the wheels? Clincher or tubular?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the shifters/levers Quick shift/Ultras? Front Derailleur Carbon or Alloy? Rear derailleur short or long? Brakes skeleton or full? Quite a few things to consider with Campagnolo components when selling or buying. Have the shifters been rebuilt?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Record 10 hasn't been made for quite a few years. Parting it out and selling parts individually on Ebay is probably your best bet, but I wouldn't count on making a fortune. Being Campy it is super durable and rebuildable, so it will have retained more of its value than Shimano or SRAM 10-speed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't tell if you are buying or selling.

I still have my old record 10spd stuff in a variety of different formats. Most of it has trickled down to commuter bikes, but still works like gold. Wouldn't consider selling any of it. Same with the Campy 7 and 8 spd stuff I have sitting in boxes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I still run Campagnolo Record 10 speed on my bike. I’m interested in the front derailleur (mine is just Chorus). Maybe the other parts as well; do you know what year they are?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
10 speed Record groups are going for a LOT on Ebay at the moment. It's one of my favorite groupsets, and I've been stocking up on parts for the last couple years. All my Italian bikes have Campy components...it just seems sacrilege to put Shimano on them, lol.

FWIW, in the past, prices used to be in the general area of:
Shifters: $75-100ish
Brakes: $50-75ish
FD: $50ish
RD: $50-75ish
Cranks:$50-75 for aluminum, $75-100 for carbon

Currently, they seem to be selling for:
Shifters: $150ish or more
Brakes: $75-100
FD: $75-100 or more
RD: $:100-150 or more
Cranks: $75ish for aluminum, $100-150 for carbon or more

Do a search for completed items on Ebay to get a general idea. It's a great time to be selling excess bike stuff online, short supply and panic buying are driving up prices. Hopefully they go down a bit with Winter coming.
Quote Reply
Re: 10 speed Campagnolo Record groups set value [dpd3672] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you this is very helpful. In your opinion would I be better off parting it out veses selling as a group?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You'll get more money parting it out. Read the descriptions of the completed items that have sold at the higher end, and use that as a template for your listing. Seriously, some bike stuff is selling for more used on Ebay than it's selling for new on Amazon...people are stupid, lol.
Quote Reply