Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

// local legends ..
Quote | Reply
.. a friend of mine rode the local mountain [400m.a.] 100 times in the first 100 days of this year .. doing this he met a woman time by time doing the same he did .. climbing the mountain with a bike .. a ten speed ladies trekking bike .. one day he asked her why she is doing this so regularly [she wears all day cloths & he guesses she is older than he is] .. oh, she answered, I do this every day and sometimes twice, I work in the rehabilitation hospital at the top [since many years] // Stories Told On The Street Only //

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Quote Reply
Re: // local legends .. [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bet she doesn't have the KOM
Quote Reply
Re: // local legends .. [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.. in a region where 3 World Tour Pros did their training the last months every virtual STRAVA KOM ist virtually absurd ..

___/\___/\___/\___
Last edited by: sausskross: Aug 3, 20 15:59
Quote Reply
Re: // local legends .. [indianacyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.. & the QOM competition is led by the actual Ă–tztalmarathon winner[in] .. no pink needed ..

___/\___/\___/\___
Quote Reply
Re: // local legends .. [sausskross] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hopefully Strava did some user polling before adding the feature, but personally I don't see the point of competing for "local legend" status on most segments (probably won by bike commuters). The exception could be hard/iconic segments (ex. most climbs up Mt. Lemmon or Alpe D'Huez).

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: // local legends .. [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did the GCN show one hour hill challenge one night on the hill by my house....30x even with dropping the chain twice. Nobody had a chance at the weekly local legend on that one.
Quote Reply
Re: // local legends .. [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
.. maybe the strava local legend thing is to up load really every single gps file saved on a device .. I love the stories told by the roads that are ridden ..

___/\___/\___/\___
Quote Reply