Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gaudu is looking good. Souplesse embodied though I think he might be reeled in shortly.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, that's the first time I've seen Sepp Kuss show pain.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carthy is a bad MFer. Going for broke with a podium spot. God bless.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Wow, that's the first time I've seen Sepp Kuss show pain.

About 10 minutes ago he looked uncomfortable in the face. I've never seen him looked bothered like that either.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carapaz looking like a killer. This whole season has been completely insane and unpredictable.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
think Carapaz will run out of real estate
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [heyMartin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably but its still lovely.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that was some nail biter stuff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Indeed
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vuelta seldom disappoints. Great stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a beautiful race and I'm sad to see it end. Bring on cross please!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roglic seems to be very well liked. Win or lose he always seems to congratulate all competitors and they seem to genuinely enjoy the guy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was a fitting end to road season. Wow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
Roglic seems to be very well liked. Win or lose he always seems to congratulate all competitors and they seem to genuinely enjoy the guy.

You could sense the relief. Losing both the TdF and Vuelta on the final GC day would have been awful for him and his team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah you are right. He had a nice little celebration across the line. Losing like that again would have been savage. I'm happy for him. All class all of the time.

Well I've got a "sunny Irish day" at 10 C and light rain so I'm out for some riding with the boys. This season has been a blast thanks to all of you. Truly you all make this even more fun.
Last edited by: turdburgler: Nov 7, 20 8:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

every gt this year under a 1 minute margin. has that ever happened before?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
Carthy is a bad MFer. Going for broke with a podium spot. God bless.
. I am surprised the guy survives the cold, given the crazy amount of surface area he has. He is what, 6’4” and under 150 lbs?
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
68 - 69 kg, but you fail to consider how shit the weather is where he's from. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
Yup, Sepp is about to earn his paycheck. Those guys have been huge.

Sepp has seriously earned his paycheck many times over this season.

As for Movistar, it was actually a joy to watch them during this Vuelta, while it hasn't netted them the results, they were likely the most aggressive team in the race and always played their cards very well.

----------------------------
http://www.instagram.com/cyclewise
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
68 - 69 kg, but you fail to consider how shit the weather is where he's from. :)

I don’t think thermo dynamics give a rat’ ass about geography ;-). I am just super happy that he managed all those downside risks and should be on the podium in Madrid. It is great that EF will have someone to fill the hole left by Martinez. Now anyone want to bet how long it takes for deushy-Dave Bralisford to come looking to poach more talent?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by turdburgler [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: turdburgler: Nov 7, 20 11:58
Quote | Reply
had Alaphilippe not taken so much celebration time at UCI Worlds' the winning margin in all three grand tours would be less than UCI worlds

• Worlds 24 seconds
  • Vuelta 28 seconds
  • Giro 39 seconds
  • Tour de France 59 seconds

That was worth waiting through Covid19 for!!! All three Grand Tours decided on the last Saturday or Sunday (although the Vuelta did not flip around)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:

Well I've got a "sunny Irish day" at 10 C and light rain so I'm out for some riding with the boys. This season has been a blast thanks to all of you. Truly you all make this even more fun.

well, perhaps you can ride all the way out to Ballina in County Mayo? I think they are throwing a big celebration there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No one was waiting for Gaudu.............he, he, he

Cheers, all. Great, weird short season of racing. Can't wait to reconvene.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
grumpier.mike wrote:
turdburgler wrote:

I don’t think thermo dynamics give a rat’ ass about geography ;-). I am just super happy that he managed all those downside risks and should be on the podium in Madrid. It is great that EF will have someone to fill the hole left by Martinez. Now anyone want to bet how long it takes for deushy-Dave Bralisford to come looking to poach more talent?

You are right but there are some hard guys who seem to thrive in this. I had a few Belgian teammates and they just went about a cold day with no issue while I bundled up. It seems like those boys were tougher than me that's certain.
Quote Reply

Prev Next