Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
strange looking crash. he was almost parallel to the wall when he hit it and looks like he slid sideways into it.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
uh oh, Trek got rolled after setting tempo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bennett should have attacked...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:

Yeah, but all 3 look pretty cooked. I don't think they had any winning tactic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
Bennett should have attacked...

Mollema is dying......nice job of stalking the 3 though.......Fuglsang is looking very comfy....Bennett better keep hitting him
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
and Schachman gets taken down by a public car, hope his shoulder is okay
scary crash for Remco - they keep saying he was conscious but never saw him moving - prayers for the young man
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [heyMartin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Between the Criterium and Lombardie today was just a brutal day for cycling.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [McNulty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So they are reporting a fractured pelvis and a lung contusion. With the way his head bounced off of the barrier I'm shocked there isn't more. Godspeed to the lad. He was going to win the Giro.
Last edited by: turdburgler: Aug 15, 20 11:33
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
echappist wrote:

Yeah, but all 3 look pretty cooked. I don't think they had any winning tactic.

Woods must of imploded as well. EF finished Clarke and one other rider 2 minutes ahead of Woods. Not much luck for the American teams
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:
So they are reporting a fractured pelvis and a lung contusion. With the way his head bounced off of the barrier I'm shocked there isn't more. Godspeed to the lad. He was going to win the Giro.

oh man, that sucks. the early note was he was ok. I guess they meant ok = not dead.

dang

congrats to Flugelhorn. he's been class for a while. LBL & illL
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dsmallwood wrote:
turdburgler wrote:

oh man, that sucks. the early note was he was ok. I guess they meant ok = not dead.

dang

sounds like a decently long recovery. I read he won't be racing rest off season. Make sense
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [dsmallwood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dsmallwood wrote:
turdburgler wrote:

dang

He has been on some incredible form for a while. His teammate Vlasov has been absolute fire too.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
turdburgler wrote:

He has been on some incredible form for a while. His teammate Vlasov has been absolute fire too.

Uh-huh. Getting better every year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think Roglic will keep his lead on Sunday? 7 riders within 35 sec. The 3 Colombians might ambush this race but all are on different teams. I forgot Roglic crashed today to. What crazy day.
Last edited by: jellybelly: Aug 15, 20 17:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
turdburgler wrote:

Uh-huh. Getting better every year.

At least Valverde was winning everything from the time he was a teen. Not to slight Fuglsang, but the past few years have been damn interesting and a remarkable period of improvement.
Last edited by: turdburgler: Aug 15, 20 17:55
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [jellybelly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jellybelly wrote:
Do you think Roglic will keep his lead on Sunday? 7 riders within 35 sec. The 3 Colombians might ambush this race but all are on different teams. I forgot Roglic crashed today to. What crazy day.

This is depressing for JV. Losing Roglic today along with Stevie K is devastating. Will we get a Tom D / Sep Kuss tour push? Just need Wout and Martin to drive all day and they can do the rest. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not a whole lot better for Ineos either. Aside from Bernal being gone, Sivakov crashed and Froome and GT are invisible.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
Not a whole lot better for Ineos either. Aside from Bernal being gone, Sivakov crashed and Froome and GT are invisible.

Looking good for Kuss!

Sivakov gets the hardman award for competing with some painful looking road rash. His night is not going to be fun.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pinot still has a chance, but he needs the full France TTT team (with Bardet and Barguil) along with Tom D to participate. It may come down to who gets what time bonuses!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sepp Sepp Sepp

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [Billabong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sepp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And EF wins the Dauphine?

Crazy little season thus far. Bedlam.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone should start a pool about how Pinot will blow any race he has a chance of winning. I hope that little French National Team pull at the will cost his team at least 30 cases of vintage bordeaux from the FDJ cellars.

Kuss winning was great. Always cool when the worker bees get a win, and he looked very happy.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
McNulty wrote:
Sepp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And EF wins the Dauphine?

Crazy little season thus far. Bedlam.

If this is a preview, the Tour might be savage. Though Jumbo-Visma looks super strongwith Bennett and Kuss killing it, and Dumoulin looking better all the time. I'm sure Roglic will be fine, and possibly Kruiswijk can make it back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bummer for Roglic but phenomenal for Sepp. Think J-V got 3 stages and green jersey as consolation?

Martinez looking good. Pinot looking to continue the French GC curse.
Quote Reply
Re: *Spoilers* 2020 Cycling Restart Thread *Spoilers* [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Spanish is good enough to understand the "muy rapido, muy rapido" in the Martinez interview.

Dani "muy rapido" Martinez.
Quote Reply

Prev Next